Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pray this chip gets decapped one day.

• I'm jealous and wish you luck finding two more blast city cabinets for a 4p Outrigger link. Fun multiplayer game too.

• Quote from Darksoft: “To be honest, this game was too similar to Dig Dug. It added something but not that much. Outrun, Ghost'n Goblins, Rygar and similar games, raised the bar in terms of quality loooong way. ” Those later 80s games I am more fond of overall (especially Rabio Lepus). I should give Rygar a try someday. I just watched the review and I can't say much. Neo Mr. Do was somewhat decent but unfortunately was blown away by more popular Neo-Geo titles like Metal Slug, Samurai Shodown and…

• A local arcade of mine just got this game (although I'm not too fond of it). I will look into this review shortly.

• Guitar Hero Arcade

Hydreigon - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from Hydreigon: “Those HASP dongles, USB or Parallel, are straight up garbage. Eventually when these dongles start to deteriorate, the only way of repair is to install a hacked version of the respective game on the main storage unit. ” I said this on Klov before so I may as well say it here.

• I find the solenoid pointless. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. At least this can be used for parts to fix an official gun so this isn't an official loss.

• 256 doesn't Boot

Hydreigon - - Namco System 246/256

Is the motherboard getting any power (any LEDS light on the motherboard itself)? Fan working? Looks like some power issue or something isn't seated properly.

• I would reseat the large Toshiba MCU chip and clean/deoxidize the pins/connectors. Be thankful this isn't a surface mount or BGA chip you are dealing with. Idk if Toshiba makes those types of chips anymore because of how easy they are to replace.

• Quote from rocket: “then get a card reader. nothing wrong with that either... ” Hard to find working along with the cards and maintenance. I heard they can be a pain to repair and player cards aren't made anymore (correct me if I'm wrong). Quote from connor: “Quote from rocket: “card reader... its ok to play with out one. ” Maximum Tune without a card reader is absolutely not worth playing. I'd recommend using winteriscoming's card reader emulator. ” Idk if the emulator is complete and/or if the…

• Quote from helvetica: “Quote from Hydreigon: “Quote from molamola: “Thanks to the cooperation of the forums here, it seems to be solved! Thank you very much! I love you guys ” I hope you will find some interesting info on the HDD. I would like to know if this game even has a proper networking feature to link multiple cabinets. ” lmao I fucking wish or I wouldn't be wasting time working on a matchmaking server for my two cabs :') ” And games like Cyber Sled and Gunmen Wars didn't have this issue …

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from Zebra: “I know that games with larger screens use 12 led boards and others with smaller monitors use 10 ” that's incorrect. Jurassic Park used 12 and every other game after used 10. It has nothing to do with screen size. The jp gun sense board will only work with 12 but the naomi era boards have a switch to switch between 10 led mode and 12 led mode. Later boards dropped support for 12 leds. ” This explains why using a later IR gun board on Lost World does…

• Quote from Zebra: “That listing states that they are "untested" and that same seller has other sets for $300 that are listed as "working". I have trust issues. If he has the means to test one set, then why not that one? Especially if it means doubling the price.... I read all listings that state "untested" to mean broken. This applies x10 to sellers who state "no returns for any reason". Anyway, now that I know what a fair price is, I'll ask at my (last) local arcade to see if they'll sell me a …

• Working on restoring two of these. One of them has a broken seat unit. Anyone worked on this machine before replace the original seat with a better one. It has been done before. Here is an image of a Motocross Go machine using a different seat: https://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/...97_-_Namco.jpg. I may end up replacing both seat units for design reasons. Thanks

• Quote from Zebra: “I'm surprised that nobody figured out how to make cheaper aftermarket replacements for those OMZ led boards. They are used in a lot of Sega games and have been for decades. They cost silly money for what they are. It seems like the sort of thing that someone would have a Kickstarter project for. ” OMZ/Ohmic is extremely protective towards their sensor technology. They won't give away any data on their pcbs either. I don't know what else to say.

• Oh...the LED/IR emitters. The Sega emitters (actually not developed by Sega lol) aren't replaceable. The original developer most likely hand crafted the emitters to prevent replacing the burnt emitters with aftermarket ones for cheap. @twistedsymphony made a valiant effort in measuring the specs of these emitters down to the bone to find a suitable replacement. That effort sadly didn't work.

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “I honestly don't know anything about the Raw Thrills equipment, though I was under the impression that they used an IR camera setup, which is completely different than Sega's IR setup. I could be wrong though if you have any links to pictures or part numbers I could give you an better idea of compatibility. ” It's more than that. The camera assembly itself is essentially a separate I/O board responsible for all gun inputs. It connects directly to the computer as oppo…

• The manual states a 500 mA Slo-Blo fuse (followed the 24v wire on the wiring diagram). This fortunately applies to both the optical and ccd camera cabinet versions. As for the voltage rating on the fuse, 250v is fine as most fuses are 250v.

• Setup Time Crisis 3

There is also this: happmart.com/Pro_Details.aspx?id=256&px=1&sid=71 I can't seem to find a way to purchase from Happmart since they seem to only deal with vendors.

• Setup Time Crisis 3

Quote from bagheera369: “Namco is no longer selling the shells, I just checked the website. I used to work parts for Player One Amusement Group, and we had a fair stock, but who knows what they've gone through now. Those parts are NOT cheap for new shells though. ” This completely sucks. I guess it may be the end of the first generation Namco recoil guns.

• Setup Time Crisis 3

Quote from bagheera369: “I can be of help here, as I've worked on several TC3's, including tearing a couple apart, and having spare parts for almost every bit of this game in my garage. So the cable that is used on the 246 system in TC3 is a 15pin dsub,(left one) (cga signal, in a vga connector) that breaks out to a 12 position molex style connector at the monitor. If I remember correctly, the Sanwa 27z21C monitor that was default in these games, takes separate sync. There is a 2nd 15pin dsub co…