Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 448.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from XeD: “As far as I'm aware there is no way to inject the original code back in. ” giphy.gif Quote from Anselmo: “Yikes, how often are batteries supposed to be changed on CPS3? ” Quote from XeD: “Most collector? (Myself anyway) only play once in awhile as I mainly use the superbios cart. ” Yeah it's most likely because I hadn't powered it up in a while, that it probably lost its charge faster than it would if it were frequently used. Ugh, I was worried this day would come. I'm going to …

• Did a thorough cleaning of the cart with a q-tip and isopropyl, still no change. These carts can be resurrected though, right?

• Does it look like this? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…cf9eebc2e1d638cee7984e41c I booted up my battery Third Strike last nice night and was greeted to this. I’ve tried cleaning the cart’s edge with isopropyl, reinserted it multiple times, made sure the voltage coming in was on point. Still nothing but this screen. The last time my battery was changed was about 5 years ago by @Mitsurugi-w. Could it have suicided? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…cf9eebc2e1d638cee7984e41c

• If anyone needs a Simpsons panel, I got one off the guy on eBay who CNC cuts them to the originals. I believe he’s also a member of KLOV. I ended up cutting my own after I decided to restore my cab to X-men rather than Simpsons. The button layout is slightly different. The panel is fresh, unused. I can sell it for what I paid — $95 shipped in the CONUS. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…cf9eebc2e1d638cee7984e41carcade-projects.com/forums/ind…cf9eebc2e1d638cee7984e41c

• Like the idea! I’m planning to do the same with my freshly restored X-men cab. except with only the 4 boards I have. X-men Simpsons Bucky O’ Hare Sunset Riders

• UD-USB Decoders

opt2not - - Temple of the Undamned

Flashed my decoders successfully last night. Thanks for the help! one last question, are there recommend screws I can use to secure my decoders to my HAS? I feel they’re too easy to detach from the DB-15 ports. Quote from BroadwayJose: “@undamned I might be the only one here in this situation so bear with me. I've been regularly using the UD-CPS2 A board, from way back when you first offered them. Problem I'm running into is my players tend to not use legacy 360/PS3 devices anymore at our local …

• UD-USB Decoders

Awesome, thank you. Sorry for being basic. This is the first time I've ever upgraded the firmware on these things. LOL

• UD-USB Decoders

So I read the manual for the db-15 version firmware procedure. Something doesn't make sense to me: the powering up the UD-USB Decoder... Do I need to have this connected to a supergun to update? It doesn't receive power from the USB connection does it? Because when I connect it to my PC, and hold the Test button, I don't get any indicator LED light at all. I just want to confirm, because attaching 2 incoming connectors that have live voltage lines scares the hell out of me.

• UD-USB Decoders

Quick sanity check question: I have a couple older decoders I bought off you at Evo about 5 years ago. I haven’t upgraded the firmware in all this time. Can I go straight to upgrading to the latest firmware, or do I need to gradually update through firmware revisions to get the most up-to-date?

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “ I've got some bad news - next week I'll undergo a minor operation and this will affect the delivery of the next HAS batch, I won't be able to work for good 3 weeks (however I think I might be able to continue shipping the pre-orders) Good news is that I should finally have the JAMMA extension harnesses ready in the first week of February. ” Oh no, sorry to hear that, Michael! I hope you have a speedy recovery, and get time to rest and heal. Take your time, man. This hobby stuff…

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Quote from xtrasmiley: “This forum isn't about ripping people off or making them waste money unnecessarily, even at the profit of one of our own. It's about helping people and creating cool products. If his best course of action is to sell his board untested, that's what we will advise him to do. If the best course of action is to buy a HAS (which now it seems he wants to do), then we will help him do so and advise on best parts to buy, such as PSU. I've sent at least 6 people toward a HAS based…

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Seriously though, you guys really trying to talk people out of RGB making a sale, in his own sales thread? tenor.gif If the guy wants to buy a HAS, let him buy a HAS. RGB would surely appreciate another customer, and we can all suffer less posts of you guys telling people what they should do with their money.

• Quote from Arthrimus: “This is a perfect example of why the button remapping chip is such an essential upgrade for a project like this. The way buttons are mapped for some consoles just do not make any sense on an arcade control panel. ” you do mention that this upgrade is a must. Honestly, I think this feature should be in the default purchase and just embedded in the price. I don’t know why anyone would choose not to get this upgrade. Not having a remapping ability for a lot of console games w…

• Quote from midwaydj: “Just had a chance to test out the ez boards with Mc Cthulhu on NES. I purchased some rj45 to NES cables from jasens customs. The A & B buttons are mapped to jamma buttons 5 & 6 which is fine for a usb fight stick but not fine for a jamma cab with no kick harness. It looks like MC Cthulhu is not programmable so assuming I would need to recrimp the rj45 connectors so A & B are mapped to 1 & 2? I realize I should have listened and made the cable myself from the beginning... ” …

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Quote from brentradio: “Quote from opt2not: “You’re in the shop right now, broskii. ” You know, that would be a cool name for a beer. Give me a Broskii Brewskii. You probably wouldn't be able to say it after you had a couple... ” The slogan could be "Come at me, brew!". Or "don't taze me, brew!!"... Or, "brews, before hoes"... The possibilities are endless.

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

Quote from St4rwalker: “What shop is the the HAS available from?? Do we have any exact date? I am impatient AF right now. Thank you. ” You’re in the shop right now, broskii. Welcome to the forum. @RGB is the creator, and a all round awesome dude supplying a niche piece of hardware for a niche market. It’ll be ready when he’s ready and not a minute sooner.

• OSSC Pro, with ROTATION!

opt2not - - Forum News

Quote from invzim: “Quote from opt2not: “What’s more exciting to me is the HDMI input for scaling 1080p to 4K and perhaps 8K(?) down the line. The hardware looks beefy enough, proving that this is a good future proofing solution. That’s what I’m more excited about. Rotation is just a novel option but I can’t see it being the holy grail of features. ” RGB 4k @ 60 Hz needs 594 MHz, and not sure the hw can do it. 4K for niche stuff is still quite tricky to do without costing a kidney. ” hmm, I figu…

opt2not - - Forum News

Quote from invzim: “I don't get the hoopla about rotation.. If you rotate it, the picture is already so modified and processed you may as well use an emulator or mister. ” ^exactly! The OSSC with additional scaling processing is great as a XRGB mini replacement, and you still get the regular lagless mode which I’ll affectionately dub “game mode”. Rotation is a nice option, but I fear it’ll be a gimmick to more serious gamers and ‘good enough’ to those who are maybe not so concerned with complete…

opt2not - - Forum News

Every other feature on that list I'm excited for. I'm not looking forward to seeing how sprites are going to be crunched down in a rotated scale. I guess if you're outputting a high enough image resolution, then you can get the fidelity that doesn't crunch anything. But seriously, vertical games on a 16:9 display sucks.

• Home Arcade System

opt2not - - RGB's lab

ohhhhhh I want one too!