Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 467.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Namco 359/369

plasia - - Namco System 357/369

You never mentioned anything about game music in your first post. ... Are you alright?

• Home Arcade System

plasia - - RGB's lab

Quote from lupinko: “The only questionable superguns are probably those CHAMMAs sold on aliexpress or whatever. ” Tell that to the people with fried UD-USB Decoders when they used a MAK strike. ___ HAS is great, I have 2 of them and they are fantastic. Also I haven't fried any of my USB Decoders

• Namco 359/369

plasia - - Namco System 357/369

System 359/369 is still considered "active"... Until they are considered "inactive" you wont get any help here. (Hidden Content)

• Gundam 4p

plasia - - Namco System 246/256

got a PS3? Try out Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost.

• Gundam 4p

You don't need to know English at all to play. That being said, the answer to your question is the only English Gundam VS game is Gundam Versus on PS4.

• Gundam 4p

Complete enough to be usable, got the boys coming over soon to try it out. Later this year I'll put in carpet and setup things more permanently. Looking at desks instead of trestles, put some effort and planning into wiring etc...

• Gundam 4p

Been a while since I updated this! The shed has a glass sliding door, airconditioning and is fully insulated. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…b208a060af834652db32be79carcade-projects.com/forums/ind…b208a060af834652db32be79c Today I finally got Gundam 4p setup, everything works and I'm so happy Tomorrow I'll put in the IDE Simulators and try and figure out some better mounting for all this gear. Future plans involve proper desks and arcade cabs arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…b208a060af834652db32be…

• UD-USB Decoders

plasia - - Temple of the Undamned

Same as @xtrasmiley , ordered 4 for my Gundam setup!

• There's one around 40kms away, it's under control and over the river though so I'm pretty safe.

• Mobile System 2x6

Nice!

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “ The kick harness side of things needs consideration too. I dislike the idea of breaking jamma standard by utilising the end ground pin as button 6 so need to work out how to handle this. ” Little dipswitches?

• Naomi 2 HDMI

plasia - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

wowowowow

• UD-USB Decoders

plasia - - Temple of the Undamned

I mean... I want at least 4 more.. I think/hope you'll sell out this batch real quick.

• ebay.com.au/itm/Namco-System-2…067d39:g:s1YAAOSwMm1a8toa Open the case up, plugs in near front left iirc.

• 246 has a LAN module, if yours didn't come with one you need to get it. You wire it up to a dedicated switch, leave it standalone and don't integrate it into your home network. Then you just set up each one to be #1-4 in service/test menu.

• Depends really, if you freaking love Gundam Seed like me ZAFT 2 is the best, it's an expansion pack of ZAFT. Me: ZAFT 2 NEXT Most people: NEXT ZAFT 2 Don't bother with the older Z-Gundam Titan ones. NEXT has less Gundams to pilot than ZAFT 2 but is across all different Gundam anime and was absolutely huge popularity-wise. Please note: This is a 2v2 game, the arcade mode can be fun but that's not where the greatness is. You need to play it 4p, which means 4x System 2x6 (or 256 for NEXT) in a LAN.…

• No unfortunately. Buttons are Range Attack, Melee Attack, Search (change target) and Boost (jump). Special Attack is Range + Melee Special Range is Range + Boost Special Melee is Melee + Boost

• Rengou vs ZAFT II for sure. A school holiday plan I have is a tutorial series covering all sorts of games, from Age of Empires 2 to Windjammers that will include Gundam VS, but for now here's an ok tutorial. He is showing on PS2 controller but it's the same stuff.

• All issues fixed? Super sweet!

• Home Arcade System

plasia - - RGB's lab

I suggest 32" Freesync QHD Monitors (like the AOC Q3279VWFD8) set up on a desk behind your sticks with a decent 2.1 speaker system for a pseudo-arcade experience. 1440p is the optimal resolution for arcade gaming. Integer scaling for the big arcade resolutions: 240p, 480p, 720p. Optimal chain is HAS -> OSSC -> QHD Monitor. You can sub in the RetroTink 2x for the OSSC if you really don't like fiddling with settings.