Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Randomly started working fine a few weeks ago lol. Nothing changed. *shrugs*

• Quote from Darksoft: “maybe you have a problem with the Dimm battery? ” Got a replacement battery today. No dice.

• Quote from xodaraP: “Possibly a Zero PIC issue since it boots Atomiswave, but my money is still on 3.3v since it boots randomly. ” I was incorrect in the randomness. It'll boot Atomiswave but only if it is the first game loaded after being powered off for a long period.

• Played with the voltage and it doesn't seem to be that. I've had a new discovery though. I mentioned that Dolphin Blue randomly booted twice. Turns out if the first game I load each day is Atomiswave it'll boot just fine. After that AW won't load again. Even after a power cycle and an attempt to load the same game. I don't know how long of a break is needed. I left the cab off for two hours yesterday and that wasn't enough. Booted Slug 6 just fine after leaving the cab off over night. So somewhe…

• Well it wasn't that. I've tried booting Atomiswave a couple dozen times now. Several different games. For some reason Dolphin Blue has successfully booted twice. Bios is 4.02. Any ideas?

• Quote from ekorz: “hoxaFNm_d.jpg @EvilMike there are 3 holes below where the wires stick out. They are (left to right) 3.3v, 5v, 12v. Use a small screwdriver to get in there and adjust. The decal on the top of the psu should tell you the pins to use when checking the voltage with your multimeter. You have a multimeter right? If something doesn’t boot in my experience it’s been the 3.3v, but it’s worth checking both 3.3 and 5v. The 12 doesn’t usually need to be spot on. ” Wow I'm blind as a fucki…

• Quote from Dpful: “I have Naomi 1, Capcom io, raspberry pi, sun power supply (sorry I don't know other details off hand) -- at 5.0 v, atomiswave hung on a black screen at launch. At 5.1v, atomiswave worked. And I was just kicking myself, cause all my life I've had boards (especially big ones) that freeze or stall if I don't turn up the 5v UNTIL they work. If it hangs again, I'll check that first. I was babying the Naomi. ” I'm using a Sun power supply to power the Naomi. Maybe a dumb question bu…