Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MvC region change?

nem - - Capcom's CPS2

It's just roms 3 and 4.

• MvC region change?

nem - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from Elfito69: “is it as simple as rewriting the program roms ” It is as simple as that if you want to run decrypted roms. However, if you want to run encrypted roms, then you'll need to inject the correct keys. There's a few different ways to achieve this, but most popular are either to install an Infinikey or desuicide by the Arcadehacker Arduino method.

• Not all games have service menus, however, this said both Outzone and Strikers 1945 do have them. They should be accessible just by pressing the test switch.

• PCB safe adhesives?

nem - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from benime: “Really any neutral cure, non-conductive adhesive would be fine. ” Someone should forward the memo to Wei-Ya.

• Looking for australain guy for help

nem - - Monitor Help

Quote from djsheep: “aussiearcade.com/forum/aussie-…tralian-residence-members ” "I made a decision several years ago to only service within Australia / NZ" I don't see how that excludes working on a monitor as long as it's returned to someone local.

• Sega CP layout switcher

nem - - General Arcade Tech Help

See this thread on AO: forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?t=33916

• I have a THSB board as well. It's a really neat game and by far Gaelco's best. So super happy to see instructions on how to desuicide it. It's already been battery swapped once, but there's always the next time and the risk of fucking that up.

• Sega Naomi Error 22 / 24

nem - - Sega Hardware Support

Naomi boards should be run at 5.00V and 3.30V and not a hair more. I have killed a Dimm board and a Zero Gunner 2 cart (that one hurt) with over voltage. forums.arcade-museum.com/showpost.php?p=2012766&postcount=9

• MS8-26 Connectors

nem - - Monitor Help

It is, yes.

• You do know the jamma edge is an extremely poor way to distribute +5V for a Model board? That just leaves the digital inputs, and again, why would you go from JST NH on the filter board to jamma to DB15? I'm sure someone can design a product for this purpose. However, the Minigun (and anything derived from it) isn't it.

• Quote from suverman: “Is it possible that you can link me to the parts of the thread? Or maybe tell me which games they are? ” Vampire Savior is one.

• Quote from xodaraP: “Quote from suverman: “Sorry if I am wrong, but the 9pin plugs into the control box (output), you are saying there are Sony display equipments (say PVMs) that accepts the AVmulti plug as input?” No, but there are absolutely portable PSX monitors that take the AV multi input, which would make this Supergun a great portable test unit :)” There are a bunch of Sony CRTs that have an AV-Multi input connector. More info on Reddit: reddit.com/r/crtgaming/comment…multi_port_did_any_n…

• MS8-26 Connectors

nem - - Monitor Help

The connector series is JST VH if you want to return the power input back to a connector. jst-mfg.com/product/detail_e.php?series=262

• MS8-26 Connectors

nem - - Monitor Help

Quote from gamefreak054: “Thanks for the input. Not to sound stupid, but what is the AC IN actually powering? Because the monitor is powering on without anything connected there, unless its wired differently. I'm still kinda dissecting and figuring out things. I saw it said AC in, and I was confused why nothing was there lol. ” AC IN is for powering the monitor. If yours powers on without anything connected to the actual connector, most likely the power cable has been soldered to the solder side…

• MS8-26 Connectors

nem - - Monitor Help

Top connector is for the degauss switch. The black wires are for the actual switch. The green loopback wire is setting it to manual degauss, I think? There's a way to make it autodegauss if you wire it slightly different. @gunblade will know. Bottom one is for the power input, AC IN.

• That looks crazy clean! Also, they took care when sandblasting the top marquee. It's actually really flimsy after you remove the plexiglass.

• "finally done" Wasn't expecting a flight stick at the end!

• NNC Toshiba vs Sanwa

nem - - Monitor Help

Quote from nonosto: “but for you 170 on 200 is it no too high? is it a sign of end of the life about my screen. ” It's not if the voltage is too low on the flyback. Like I said, turn it up if it bothers you.

• NNC Toshiba vs Sanwa

nem - - Monitor Help

Quote from nonosto: “but my contrast 15khz is 170/200 and brigntness 90/115. ” I don't see how those are an issue. If you want lower values, turn up the voltage on the flyback.

• Dim Picture Nanao ms2931

nem - - Monitor Help

Looks like there's different heater resistors for different tubes. forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?p=523900#p523900