Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UD-USB Decoders

Kano - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from opt2not: “Ended up ordering a pack (100) of #4-40 jackscrews that do the job perfectly. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…aa59c5003645016444020985f Nice and secured. I’ve got short USB extensions I use as ‘break-away’ cables, so the Decoders stay on the HAS, and people can plug in their controls via the extension cables and not have to touch anything else. This is vital for a tournament situation where people are plugging in and out their USB cords. If anyone wants a set of 2 of these ja…

• Home Arcade System

Kano - - RGB's lab

Quote from FakeNoose: “@RGB Is it possible to order peripherals without going through the same process as pre-ordering a HAS? ” I'vebeen wondering the same thing

• CPS2 Reverse Engineering Project

Kano - - Capcom's CPS2

Or hopefully make reproduction of the custom chips on the A or B boards

• I'm also interested on tool usage section with what tools of the trade. How to correctly use and what to look out for. Like oscilloscope, logic probe, and audio probe.

• Hey @Frank_fjs count me in the next batch

• Home Arcade System

Kano - - RGB's lab

nicely done @RGB that will save alot of time for everybody

• Home Arcade System

Kano - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Another sneak peek. 48059858687_fcac72534b.jpg This is the CXA2075 based video encoder for the HAS. It outputs Composite Video, S-Video and DC coupled RGB via the PlayStation AV Multi. However, it can be easily upgraded to output Component Video (YPbPr) by installing the Viletim's NESRGB Component Video Board. I need to admit that the video quality is phenomenal with this addon. 48059780596_eb154a596e.jpg48059806298_ea9540ce85.jpg48059858602_aefba2e904.jpg ” Freaking sweet. Need…

• Home Arcade System

Kano - - RGB's lab

The Has buffers the csync signal so it wont damage the gscart

• Neo-Geo controller adapters

Kano - - Project Sentinel

Right on man. Take your time and ill be looking forward to acquiring. Thanks for the update

• Home Arcade System

Kano - - RGB's lab

yes you can use that cable

• Home Arcade System

Kano - - RGB's lab

if the cable is the same one that used for the n.e.s. mod.

@Frank_fjs just curious how are the snes2neogeo and genesis2neogeo controller adapters coming along?

• Home Arcade System

Kano - - RGB's lab

euro scart cable with 8pin mini DIN connector, ps2 euro scart cable if you have that adapter or a vga cable with the hd15 adapter. A few good choices to chose from

• UD-USB Decoders

Also thank you @undamned for the usb decoders they are working great.

• UD-USB Decoders

just pm undamned to get them. I just got mine in the mail after i sent him a pm.

• Home Arcade System

Kano - - RGB's lab

@zionfarm not that i can think of. Should be fine set up wise. But @RGB would have the definitive answer to that when he gets to it.

• [PRE-ORDER your HAS!]

Kano - - RGB's lab

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “Alright pre-ordered this. Im sure you got my order @RGB. for the PS2 SCART adapter, I am assuming the cable needs to have 1000uf caps. The Retro Access PS2 Sync on luma cable I have has this. also on a related note, what do you think is the best PSU for this/where to buy one. I see three listed on your site Mean Well MWP-606, Prima Power 42PP0606, 110W POWER PRO POWER SUPPLY. thanks ” if im thinking correctly it should have no caps in the cable

• Home Arcade System

Kano - - RGB's lab

Quote from Frank_fjs: “To answer your question re power, yes that's fine. The Naomi is powered directly from the ATX. The Capcom I/O is not connected to the Naomi in regards to power, so the power coming from the arcade PSU to the HAS isn't being passed through to the Naomi. ” awesome! I have wondering the same thing about the naomi with the H.A.S. Thanks for the info everybody

arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…aa59c5003645016444020985f

Holy crap I need to pick up a snes2neo adapter. Do I need to pm you @Frank_fjs to get in on this or just this comment that I want one lol.