Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 584.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello guys i need measurements for LCD game selector and Multi Game Cartrdige please

• Quote from Coyo5050: “Price gone up? ” Yes it is 175 USD since 2 months.

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from hursit: “My design is Square too as original. ” The prototype is not square unfortunately. ” I find the problem with mold. I can fix it easily. If the screen fit on the monitor perfectly, this is good news for us I think i cant fix the other problems easily

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from hursit: “My design is Square too as original. ” The prototype is not square unfortunately. ” this is very interesting. That means there is a problem with mold Can you give me the measurements please

• Quote from rewrite: “Got it. But it will need to be square, won't it? Making it not square means it won't rotate properly. To make sure: Is your design for the monitor mount is tilted the same degrees as the original? ” Yes it has to be Square. My design is Square too as original. Yes the monitor mount is tiltd the same degrees as the original. And Bezel holder has the same angle as monitor mount.

• Quote from rewrite: “Does the bezel holder actually need to be bigger? It looks like you can use the original size bezel but with a bigger cut-out made for the WG just fine. There isn't anything I can take pictures of really. The tube won't mount in an original cab so I have to hold it in place myself to check anything, lol. ” Yes it has to be bigger than original. My English is not enough to explain it to you but let me try that. The 19" Bezel has bigger Hole. If i keep the original size of the…

• Quote from rewrite: “All right. Update time: A 19" WG tube *will* fit both vertically and horizontally and be visible. Tube will have to be mounted with no frame attached. Center hole to center hole measurements: hori is 430mm. Vert is 337mm. The mounting points for the monitor in the cab will have to be changed from stock, but that shouldn't be a big deal. 8 mounting bolts instead of 4 since the tube won't have a square frame on it. I don't have a neck card, but it /looks/ like it'll be fine wi…

• O5M4nS5.png Hello People I have been made Plastic Injection Molds for the 28MM Push Buttons. All the plastic parts made in Turkey. They are not importing from China or another country. It is Happ Style button. You can put them on the wood control panels or metal panels. It is compatible with Zippy style Micro Switches. Im not selling any micro switches for now. If i can get enough interes, maybe i will try to sell Zippy Original Switches. There are 5 different Colours. All the colours have black…

• ST-V Custom Metal Case

hursit - - TR Fight Stick by Hursit

Quote from ebzero89: “How accurate do you need the measurements to be? I can grab them when I get home, but if you're hoping for sub-mm accuracy I can't do that. ” Thanks i need general measurements and pictures first please

• Quote from Cloggerdude: “Quote from hursit: “I can produce this Control Panel. If we can get the Vectorized Control panel artwork, i can do it offset print as original. Or if someone has the clear scan of the artwork, i can vectorize it myself. ” I’m not asking for a solid number, but what’s your guesstimate of cost for something like this? ” I cant give you exactly but; The original control panels have been made by Lexan and it is expensive product. Stainless Steel is same too. Plus offset prin…

• I can produce this Control Panel. If we can get the Vectorized Control panel artwork, i can do it offset print as original. Or if someone has the clear scan of the artwork, i can vectorize it myself.

• ST-V Custom Metal Case

Still waiting some information guys 1- Multi System Cartridge Measurements 2- LCD game selector. please

• ST-V Custom Metal Case

Quote from nam9: “Ideas? 90 degree angle/riser for the STV Cart?? ” I remember @Derick2k use it for his CPS3 case. I hope he knows something about it

• ST-V Custom Metal Case

Quote from Frank_fjs: “I want pictures, now! STV is such a shitty system though, unreliable hardware and not really a stellar line up of games. ” First, measurements, then pictures

• ST-V Custom Metal Case

Quote from SmokeMonster: “When you make this, it would be nice to have a lot of holes for standoffs to attach to. I put a bunch of feet on my STV after having to reflow a CPU twice, probably due to PCB flexing in the corner I'm guessing. ” Yes there is a big problem about ST-V. Im working on it too

• ST-V Custom Metal Case

Hello people Working on Sega ST-V Custom metal case. I have already finished the drawing last year but i didnt publish it. I need some help about of measurements for 1- Multi System Cartridge measurements 2- LCD game selector. Please share with me those infos, and i can finish the project qucikly. Thanks... I will share some pictures soon

• Quote from acblunden2: “I have 3 K7000's (2 Wells Gardner & 1 Zenith K7000A). If you need me to test too, let me know. If you can send more than one to rewrite, he might be able to ship to me one. Cheaper that way. ” Sorry Bro but i have only prototype for now

• Quote from Stupid Dufus: “I'll try and make payment soon. Have to call paypal support to get an issue fixed. >< ” is there any problem about my website or it is your side ?

• Hello people i open pre-order for Taito Type X2 Unit. It is For 2.5HDD including all the parts together. please check the website to order it. trfightstick.com/product-page/taito-type-x-2-5-hdd-part

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from hursit: “Quote from rewrite: “I actually got my tube two days ago! Haven't had time to throw it in the cab yet, but it's in the house. Progress! ” it is good news.I can ship to you if you can test it wink.png ” I'll test the tube in the stock cab first, I think that'd be beneficial? Works for me though. I think you already have my address? ” Yes thats great İ have your adress right