Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from brentradio: “Mine rotates nice and easy. VisionProMine1.JPG . ” Is that a custom CRT bartop?

• I'm way down the list lel. guess I'm hanging out for a while

• This is extra motivation for me to finish that dang netbooter, because I should be able to adapt the core framework to this pretty easily as well.

• Odd CV1000 Issue

Smurph - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Quote from Hatsune Mike: “Just change the blanking area on your monitor. You shouldn't be seeing those top faint RGB lines unless you have an underscan mode turned on. Otherwise, your vertical blank cutoff time is too late in the frame, or you need to recap your monitor. Looks like you have a 20M2MDU. The vertical section often needs to be recapped by now, with the rest not far behind. You can change the vertical cutoff period in the service menu. ” Ahhh. that explains it! thank you so much

• Odd CV1000 Issue

Okay I'm an idiot and this board is fine. Tested it on an LCD and messed with the positioning a little. imgur.com/a/znEtyEj

• Wyvern Wings repair log

Smurph - - User's Repair Logs

Quote from Aurich: “I have this game just for the rip off metal soundtrack. It's a pity the sound quality is so low. ” Sounds like it uses a standard MIDI patch set, I bet you could rip them out and play them just fine almost anywhere.

• Odd CV1000 Issue

I haven't. it used to work perfectly though. I'll give that a whirl next. Thank you!

• Odd CV1000 Issue

My deathsmiles developed this issue while I wasn't using it.... it's missing a few lines at the top, with R/G/B stripes. Normally I would expect this to be a monitor issue, however other PCBs work perfectly. (pictures in imgur link) My natural inclination for this would be that this problem is post-render, and somewhere in the RGB encoding or transmission hardware. Does anyone have any thoughts or experience with this sort of issue, or any CV1000-specific advice? Thank you so much for any help. …

• I'd just like to call attention to that this thread is now 69 pages. Nice.

• My body is ready.

• Got mine in a couple weeks ago. Thanks!!!!

• Heck yeah, I'm in. Already own a Soul Calibur pcb anyways.

• I'd like to get in for 3 sets for the next round please

• I'm totally fine with it, less complexity = more longevity of product and increased user serviceability.

• I know it's a little late, but would I be able to get in for a second V1?

• Smurph's project thread

Smurph - - Project Showcase

Quote from twistedsymphony: “it looks like you've got middle revision sticks (square section of the shaft around the bolt holes. early revision sticks have no square section, and late revision sticks are square the entire length. grips for the early revision sticks used the same mold as the Saturn and Dreamcast sticks so they should be interchangeable. I'm not sure about the middle revision sticks, I'd definitely check the shape of the cavety around the bolt holes inside the grip to see if it ac…

• Smurph's project thread

Smurph - - Project Showcase

Figure I should start dumping things here instead of spamming up the "Post your recent buys" thread. Popped open the control panels on my VOOT 5.66 cab for a mixed bag of surprises. Regreased the sticks and replaced the grips on the original sticks on the RNA side. Need to mold a new bottom plate for the right stick though, the hot glue irks me. 9pR20Ci.jpg Also, it looks like Yaton threw a NOS maple PCB in there, or it was replaced/repaired/cleaned very recently. goXyYEY.jpgWhat work was done t…

• I'd like to get in for the 16b selector if possible please!

• Northeast US. My storage unit is non-climate controlled and outdoors unfortunately. I'll check around for some AC next time I'm there. I should probably move to somewhere climate controlled in the near future if this is going to keep being a hobby for me.

• So I'm in an interesting situation. I live in an apartment building with no elevator, and not enough space for the cabinet I just picked up. Therefore, it's in storage. Problem: There's no power in my storage unit, and I'm going to need to service it. I've got a few options. I'm sure they'll all work, but I don't know how good they'll be for the cabinet. I know that they're built to tolerate a lot given their purpose though. Option 1: inverter attached to car battery, while the car is running. C…