Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 324.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm down for one as well!

• ok no worries!

• You have an interesting point and I’m not honestly sure- I’ve seen silver (bare metal) model A with the Jamma interface as well on yahoo auctions but they don’t seem as common- my guess is that Namco moved away from the built in io boards in the middle of this timeframe- dunno though There’s also an unknown b variant that I’ve only seen in a poor quality auction photo. I’ll dig up the image if you’d like

• That's a really interesting variant! I'm going to have to track one down- if anyone has one, please LMK! also, you may want to separate the RRV driving PCB and the Wangan Midnight/WMR driving PCB, as the Wangan PCB comes with 64MB RAM car installed, while the RRV only has 32, and as such, WMR will only boot with added memory. Also, the Bloody Roar pcb is a Model "A", and other than red case is identical.

• also the ONLY region protected games are taiko games.

• The issue is that tekken 5.0 all regions are identical, 5.1 has different dvd for Japanese and us/export region dongles and you can’t mix and match

• I've gently asked about this before, but does anyone know exactly how different the A and B boards are? it drives me up a wall that of all my Model 2 fighting games, Only VF2 seems notably missing an alternate program rom to convert it for Model 2B operation. Does anyone out there have any thoughts on the matter?

• Different model of 256?

defor - - Namco System 246/256

Not really- Just depends how you feel about lead free solder - also there's a few motherboard revisions (you can tell if you look at the pcb's serial number tag inside the chassis on the right hand side - I don't have any photos at the moment) but no apparent major differences. The only REAL differences that matter that I'm aware of are: - System 256 Motherboard - System 256 Motherboard (Asia Region) - Super System 256 Motherboard The Asia region motherboard simply has a different set of data in…

• Gundam 4p

wait- 21" CRT that does 120hz?

• Different model of 256?

The (+L*) lettering is related to the peinstalled option kits (USB LAN, EXCARD, etc.) as well as if the board is pre or post lead-free manufacturing. I have found no official documentation on it, but going over a few hundred auctions for 256's some years ago, I found that by and large these were the determining factors. One thing to note however is that MOST Chassis were reused for multiple games, and as such, this configuration is USUALLY long lost through option upgrades. Another small note is…

• Gundam 4p

I run games in cabs, but also have a 4p setup on a long workbench setup using jvs power and put jvs IO boards (no jamma/supergun) The namco IO boards work fine if you have jamma cabs, BUT the 2x6 PCB pulls a lot of current, and you should be adjusting your power supply to compensate (technically you should with any kind of board) - Set the voltage with no board connected to 5V/12V, then connect to your JAMMA or JVS board, and adjust again to compensate for voltage drop.

• MVS Coffee Table

defor - - Project Showcase

That’s pretty good price for that much glass from them! Thanks!

• MVS Coffee Table

defor - - Project Showcase

very nice! Do you know what model the table is? I can't seem to track it down on their site. would like to see more photos of the build process etc. I've got a dual lcd coffee table I made from an Ikea Ramvik a few years back for 2-player gundam vs. games, but I can't ever seem to quite "finish" it. lol

• I've hooked Brizzo up-- That said, does anyone have an English language art set they could scan/photo, or loan for scanning? EDIT: (Export and USA are both of interest)

• Gundam 4p

Quote from plasia: “Just got the "Namco Power Harness connect to System 246 / 256 Mother Board Taito" from legendhk on ebay. It combos fantastically with an ATX -> Naomi adapter. ebay.com.au/itm/Namco-Power-Ha…-Board-Taito/172411155600 Capcom IO works great. Will update when I next get something for the project. ” That's actually a pretty damn good price for a rather essential part- I'm tired of crimping my own, and it's definitely not doable, but for most, it's not worth the time. Quote from pl…

• Changing Battery System 2x6

I forget, but I'm pretty sure one or more games has a clock reset function if you need it. I'll see if I can run through them soon enough.

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

Quote from sammargh: “Quote from archimage: “once I had the same symptom with Tekken DR had to write the disc a 1X, it was my lieton drive's fault ” The other two binaries work fine with their respective dvd, I just cannot get that version to boot at all. Edit: after comparing the dongle spreadsheet to the other "master" spreadsheet it appears that the wrong media is being suggested for tekken51b-te53verb.bin and it needs to be TE52-DVD0B. It would be wise to compare the required images against …

• I mean, I can already host it- it was just more that my efforts over the years have gotten a bit scattered (and I hate formatting for wiki)

• SYS2X6 USB Dongle Rollup Pack

My original plan for all this data years ago when I started collecting the system was to setup a dedicated wiki, although I'm not sure about doing this anymore, but with artwork, manuals, detailed operating notes, etc per game.

• Passwords (Unlocks) for Games

NM00013 Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta: A.E.U.G. vs. Titans: Phase-01: HBDFBPDR Phase-02: NJJKVEWK Phase-03: 32LF3VGC Phase-04: 76981787 Phase-05: JWEEBVRA Phase-MAX: VUI3147I NM00017 Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta: A.E.U.G. vs. Titans DX: Phase-01: L35TUL4A Phase-02: LS90Z3SP Phase-MAX: TZS79VWK NM00024 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Federation vs. Z.A.F.T.: Phase-01: GEVMGJRD Phase-02: 48AMVHJE Phase-MAX: LYR7DG5F NM00034 Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny: Federation vs. Z.A.F.T. II: Phase-01: DANRM75Y Phase-02: YF…