Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Ziggy Cheetos Dust: “@popinadam what’s the purpose of getting an AIME panel? Is just for arcade authenticity or spake functional thing? Edit. Just read your other thread so disregard. Let us know how you got the old middle panel out. I’ve got so far and can’t pull it all apart. ” Here's photos of what I did to remove the middle panel. Essentially you just unmount the whole thing from the cabinet (4 screws @ top) and take off the back screws of the black metal bracket (6 screws) to rel…

• Quote from Ziggy Cheetos Dust: “Thanks for sharing your experience so far. There was another thread somewhere showing an LG monitor install that was a perfect fit. He had the same issue and had to reroute the settings buttons. Good job on the power switch too. It’s time consuming and a bit of work to commit to getting these things done. I’ll be posting my Lindbergh cabinet restore as soon as I get all the bits I need. I’m going down the PS3 path to use it with all the PS3/4 fighting games. I’ve …

• Quote from thegreathopper: “nice work, I am planning to upgrade my old monitor, so I am very happy to see others have managed it. ” Thanks, I was legitimately worried I would not find something to replace it with. I would have liked to just slap an original LCD back in there and be done with it but it's nearly impossible to find them. Thankfully I happened to find a monitor for cheap that was pretty much thin enough to squeeze into the frame. It was really a tight fit though.

• Hey Everyone, This will probably be a fairly large post with photos to show a few of the upgrades and mods I've done to my Lindbergh Universal since I picked it up a few months ago. I will start with the earliest photos I took once I got it home and hooked up. EuJpyFGm.jpg V0KFb0wm.jpg q7tyqFOm.jpg The LCD definitely needed to be replaced but everything was functional at least. I searched everywhere for replacement LCD but could not find one at a reasonable price or one that wasn't already on it…