Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 162.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Object Ram Bad

Raph_friend - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from fluxcore: “I had object ram errors on one b-board, turned out to be a single trace below the program rom chips (3-10) leading to the LS245 chips, which connect through to the A-board. See if anything around there is damaged/faulty. ” That's not a easy find, because of that i did post the complete schematics, so he can check it better.

• Object Ram Bad

Check it petitl.fr/cps2/93646B.pdf

• Object Ram Bad

A board is ok with other games?

• Object Ram Bad

Yeah I was waking up and misread you. Sorry hehe

• Object Ram Bad

If the problem persists, get the CPS2 Wiring for b board and do a continuity test on ram pins.

• FUUU!!! I was working and miss it again. I'll just wait the CORONA VERSION !!!

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

Raph_friend - - Project Showcase

Quote from Wall-Garants: “O que outras pessoas estão dizendo Quote from Raph_friend: “Quote from Wall-Garants: “With the modchip my restoration was completed. 4dc12b1333745992.jpg e852711333746045.jpg 267f531333746067.jpg b264071333746077.jpg ” What paint did you used? Looks good, won't shine too much. ” I had the color done on the matte lacquer friend, it was very close to the original. Eu mandei fazer a cor no laca fosco amigo, ficou bem próximo da original, gora que vi que vc também é Brasile…

• Object Ram Bad

Replace both ram that are above program eproms on B board.

• CPS III black screen

Raph_friend - - Capcom's CPS-III

If you use a Superbios, the use of all SIMMs will be mandatory, you can't choose, but will be able to run all the 6 CPS3 games. You get the simm and install on socket, nothing more. You can do it with any cart.

• CPS III black screen

You will have to have complete SIMMs set (ready for 3rd strike) and burn a Darksorft CD. You can choose the version of super bios that fit for you.

Quote from undamned: “Quote from Raph_friend: “Did you know that had a time that they din't care about case colors? My first BR Marvel Super heroes was green, with a paper stick fake label, and below was a Night Warriors orignal label and again was a SFIIX Jap label. ” South America Capcom was wild west Also, unique stamping on many: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…f80af457a1ba325f12124a606 -ud ” Yes, hahaha I love it!

• Quote from rsignal: “ISL59885 application circuit proposed in the datasheet uses a 100nF decoupling capacitor for AC-Coupled input. Check out pages 12 and 13 (PDF): renesas.com/sg/en/www/doc/datasheet/isl59885.pdf ” Yes, i'm using that circuit, i just want to confirm if on HAS is Csync -->> HC14 -->> ISL59885.

Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from Wall-Garants: “With the modchip my restoration was completed. 4dc12b1333745992.jpg e852711333746045.jpg 267f531333746067.jpg b264071333746077.jpg ” looks good, but I thought night warriors was not the JP region name, i.e. green case? shouldn't it be a blue case? I see it's a Brazil rom... so then shouldn't it actually be orange? ” Did you know that had a time that they din't care about case colors? My first BR Marvel Super heroes was green, with a paper stick fake…

• CPS III black screen

Yes, your voltages are high. You can mod your cart with a super bios.

• CPS III black screen

Do you have a multimeter? Check it. If it's ok, you can start to think about a new cart or SUPER BIOS.

• Quote from RGB: “Looks almost 1:1 to the HAS. ” Can you just confirm a thing, please? The signal from the HC14 get inside the ISL59885?

• CPS III black screen

Quote from yosoyrune: “Quote from Raph_friend: “Quote from yosoyrune: “5V volts are fine... I cleaned the cart contacts... but it stills not working... The images the seller sent to me were a cutting top and bottom gameplay screens from Street Fighter III game. Could be that a symptom of a cart issue being about to stop working?? ” 12V are good too? ” 12V?? Usually, 5V is a correct voltage to make it work, isn't it? ” Nop. If your 12V are off, then the sound won't start, plus the CD driver and y…

Quote from Wall-Garants: “With the modchip my restoration was completed. 4dc12b1333745992.jpg e852711333746045.jpg 267f531333746067.jpg b264071333746077.jpg ” What paint did you used? Looks good, won't shine too much.

• CPS III black screen

Quote from yosoyrune: “5V volts are fine... I cleaned the cart contacts... but it stills not working... The images the seller sent to me were a cutting top and bottom gameplay screens from Street Fighter III game. Could be that a symptom of a cart issue being about to stop working?? ” 12V are good too?