Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UD-USB Decoders

FakeNoose - - Temple of the Undamned

@undamned not to open old wounds, but did they ever give any explanation for the lost shipment?

• nothing I can think of. I bought the sd2snes a year ago and then krikzz released the pro soon after. Not that I need it now, but I would've preferred to buy the pro if I knew it was available. If I'm going to invest, I like to make sure it's the latest and greatest for as along as possible is all.

• @Darksoft any plans for an updated or 'pro' version within the next year? I don't want to take the plunge with buying one if a new design is on the way.

• Quote from the Goat: “Quote from FakeNoose: “Is there a 'practice mode' hack for the fighting games? ” You have full access to the JAMMA service buttons so can freely set the game difficulty as low as you want. ” I'm looking for infinite health/super bar and timer hacks.

• Is there a 'practice mode' hack for the fighting games?

• So I saw someone using a 4pin Crystal which gives a 59.98 signal instead of the dual. Any cons to doing this? Is 59.98 less accurate than 59.94? What about the MV-1C? The person claims the crystal needs +5 but someone else on here says the 1c uses 3.3? Would I just be better off using the DFO if I'm never going to use PAL spec and only through an OSSC?

• I have the sfII hyper fighting conversion for the cps2 multi and the system settings seem to be controlled via physical dip switch. Is there a way to modify them or do I have to find a custom rom with the settings I want?

• CPS2 I/O Interface

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Is it normal to lose the ability to turn the system on and off via the I/O switch when using the 6 pin instead of the ATX? Is there a revision where the dsubs are not upside down? Is there an alternative for the Digital AV functions being tied into the volume controls? Can I just wire separate buttons to the case instead? Is there a trick to get the scaler (or whatever down is) to fit your screen just right?

• Im having trouble finding info on whether neo cd is supported? the forum search is not very specific.

• Is there a list of issues still to be fixed? last I heard kof99 has a red screen issue?

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

@RGB Is it possible to order peripherals without going through the same process as pre-ordering a HAS?

• Quote from beharius: “We will release the VGA16 Scandoubler for the MVS next month. It will have 480p output through component and VGA with scanlines feature. It's an FPGA based internal board. ” got a pre-order list?

• Is there a recommended video encoder to use for HDMI? So far I'm using the Behar Bros. RGB16 board and then running it to the ossc unless there is a better option than the fpga based chipos81 youtube method from 2015. 1a1987_229d097aa1b24bde818d7938c61d3c1d~mv2.webp

• Home Arcade System

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Quote from Jumpingmanjim: “Can anyone confirm if the LCD holster for the CPS2 multi (as seen in the link above) will fit on a CPS2 with the HAS connected (via JAMMA). It looks like the HAS would get in the way but I thought it was worth checking anyway. ” In my case, the shell if fairly beatup but if you are missing the counter you can attach a bolt and wing nut to it. Keeps the LCD away from the HAS and is a quick and easy way of mounting it for now.

• Has anybody mentioned making this fit the Digital AV mod? Would @hursit take measurements and cut out an HDMI output slot?

• CPS2 I/O Interface

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Quote from MRTCPS2: “Received my unit today after missing the courier yesterday, gave it a quick test with some ST and is working great. Now just to fix up my messy ud-usb wiring situation Thanks RGB! ” so were you able to just plug the pico psu in and it worked? Mine wouldn't turn on at all.

• CPS2 I/O Interface

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Quote from yuro: “These pictures ARE NOT MINE! Credit goes to @ifixretro on Twitter. Here he's used Undamned Decoders and installed the Pico PSU. ” looks great. finally an answer to consolizing the cps2. Im curious to know if its possible to tap the 3p - 4p?

• @Darksoft is there a method for connecting the multi to a dynamic marquee so we can see the art when browsing games? I'm sure if it could be done it would've been done by now but I was curious to know if it was possible at all?

• CPS2 I/O Interface

FakeNoose - - RGB's lab

Quote from Danexmurder: “I first tried this with RG174 and my audio didn't work. I splurged on some low-loss coax and it worked fine. I used this: amazon.com/dp/B07L67VJDX/ref=s…90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1 ” looks like a much higher quality alternative. Does it have a solid inner core insulator? I tried to follow the exact instructions of the more experienced and thought rg174 was the only 'accepted' model as it was the majority consensus that it was the optimal choice or at least, the most recomm…

• UD-USB Decoders

FakeNoose - - Temple of the Undamned

I tried to update the firmware for my UD-USB but it is not recognized when I attempt to connect it to my pc. I also tried connecting it to my cps2 and plugging it in but the light just stays red and it still is not recognized. What am I doing wrong?