Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 312.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from bytestorm: “Anyone knows if Drift out 94 or Pachinko Sexy Reaction is convertable into VASARA games? ” Drift out goes to storm blade as stock, any other titles will require lots of mods / not worth it.

• Take the chips out / that connector thing, cart out, and get that battery out ASAP The connectors and stuff will start to rust if there is something in them, and 'battery power' may go to places it shouldn't. (via water conductivity) Air compressor is good for removing water etc. keep trying and washing with alcohol until there's no 'white shit' anywhere from the water deposits.

• It's the PLD's and extra chips, they are very important for all games! The different Pld's work together with the circuit on the board. PLD + circuit need to be correct / matching. Adding / removing the chips as needed so there's no conflict or anything. See the one on storm blade rom board, it's had all the extra stuff removed. Keep up the good work but those chips need to be correct for the PLD's.

• NA1 just gone for £35 including post (from japan!)... ebay.co.uk/itm/Cosmo-Gang-PCB-…nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 See, just wait and look around, no point spending 100's !! < was watching this one for myself but got a phone call and missed out!! >

• Quote from ShootTheCore: “Quote from Hammy: “Think they will be locked but not registered so the CMD 27c020 dumper should do it.... Some programmers are very fussy on the 020 dumper. Info here: dreamjam.co.uk/emuviews/readpal.php ” I can operate an EPROM programmer and a desoldering gun, but I'm not yet a seasoned hardcore hardware hacker - if the GALs are protected, it would likely be better if I sent either the GAL chips or the entire B board off to someone with a proven track record. I'm tota…

• Think they will be locked but not registered so the CMD 27c020 dumper should do it.... Some programmers are very fussy on the 020 dumper. Info here: dreamjam.co.uk/emuviews/readpal.php

• The gal chips are what makes the conversions here. Hardly any are dumped sadly...... Good news most of them are not registered so easier to dump.

• Irem M84 Conversions

Hammy - - General Jamma and pre-Jamma

Yep if it's not economical and the price of HH goes up too much stop working on it and move onto the m82 again or fully cloning the hardware into a nice single layer jamma with all original processors etc. HH should be £100 or under on m84 and this irem hardware is almost fully reversed. Just like a certain fighter should be under £50 (....another conversion that was made economically not viable by hype? ) Don't kill it before the job's done.

• Irem M84 Conversions

Quote from Mrhide: “Here I was thinking about selling that RTYPE II board ” RT2 or Hammering harry is good for these Kengo / cosmic cop m84 are no good for multi but can be upgraded to a 2 in 1 switcher. CC/KEN.

• Irem M84 Conversions

Quote from acblunden2: “And here I was just hoping for conversions, the man says "multi". Woot ” May as well go all the way with it. It will not be plug 'n play like the M72 sadly.

• Irem M84 Conversions

3 games left, should be back on this as soon as the namco stuff is done I can announce the multi's gamelist World or jap = choice, the rest are default. HARRY WORLD or JAP KENGO WORLD COSMIC WORLD AIRDUEL WORLD _ RT2 WORLD RT2 JAP XM WORLD XM JAP (LATER....) _ IMAGE JAP (STILL W.I.P) NINJA.S JAP TONMA JAP (STILL W.I.P) CHOPPER JAP (STILL W.I.P) _ RT1 WORLD or JAP BREED WORLD POUND 4 WORLD POUND 4 JAP

• Quote from psykom1: “Let's all be honest to ourselves here. If I put my full HyperDuel kit up for a spot in line... ” Help out with those traces and you can manipulate any of my projects queue lines until the end of time.....

• Good to hear you are having fun with it! From what i can remember the bomb " crash " is a protection check. Galloping ghost have their own patch i guess. anyways they missed this one The reason i did the hack was due to the dis - info galloping ghost was showing about this conversion. My version misses the level order sometimes but i remember fixing the bomb check so it's swings apples and oranges. I don't know if their version has the level order bug. A NVram clear fixes it should that happen. …

• Complete! There was 2 mistakes overall and one was confusing (ram won't write). Turned out 2 lines switched by mistake on my schematic! Fixed with patch wire! Runs the patched sets ok, it needs keycus section testing still. As a bonus for twisted, a legend of whats in each rom

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “so how are the games mapped across the multi? ” What like? How to add rom dumps to it? We are in 16 bit mode now so OH + OL = O Way less confusing. I think it will run dumps from out of mame debugger too without any changes! Also much better than the 257 method of interface for 322's. You can run any binary you like on bank 1, the onscreen menu will be in there when / if i can hook it up.

• (Also runs games haha) youtube.com/watch?v=JaftBJpcHeI

• Will it boot a test rom????? youtu.be/iN68hrNmGwk

• stv bootleg card

Hammy - - Sega ST-V

That's the one. It seems to be what they used for the more protected games, and maybe more interesting for looking at. They are VERY unreliable carts so if it's working you are lucky. The custom green case must be worth more than the card LOL Hopefully darksoft can learn something from them!

• stv bootleg card

Hammy - - Sega ST-V

So nobody's found another with the actel chip inside? Seems this version is more common. The problem is with STV is you can't see whats inside! @Darksoft do you think there's any information worth getting from the bootlegs? I think the program roms etc are identical...

• Hey, i had a load of savage reign cart sets with no case if you are looking for an easy way out... I have one left and sent one over to @twistedsymphony If he's planning on converting it maybe he will swap as bad roms are not important on conversions. Let one of us know If you are going down the repair line, change the roms first... the 273 rarely goes. It can be found in other carts or on some motherboards.