Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [HAS] JAMMA extension harness

DarthMig - - RGB's lab

@RGB I would like a Jamma Ext.

• OK. Yeah i dont know how the overlay would do to be honest. I though it was a bare plastic part.

• I really want one of this. If you end up doing another batch next year i am def in for one, so keep me in mind for the next one.

• I have seen videos of a guys de-yellows a dreamcast using a clear bucket full of water. The water is made of 12% hydrogen peroxide and UV light. Seems to have left it for about 24hr and ti came out pretty good. Check out his video. His is the link: youtube.com/watch?v=AVNHC4td7MQ

• Home Arcade System

DarthMig - - RGB's lab

+1 Put me down for extender.

• @Frank_fjs Cant wait till you re-release the jamma ext again. Ive been really needing once with kick harness and I am on the wait list for the second batch. What changes are you making to it?

• CPS3 simm error

DarthMig - - Capcom's CPS-III

@Darksoft Can i get the extra simm i need from you or mitsu.

• CPS3 simm error

@Darksoft And that is to load any of the games.

• CPS3 simm error

Hey guys I finally got all the parts that I need and time to setup my cps3 multi. My board came with 5 simm's pre-installed. Ran into some issues. When I tried to install any of the games I would immediately get "There is not enough memory installed..." error. In Darksoft multicart menu I select option 1 and all 5 simms show up. I hit button 2 and found option to erase simms, did that on all simms. Tried installing games again and still not working. Is there any way i find out which simm is not …

• Home Arcade System

DarthMig - - RGB's lab

@jassin000 Did you install led's on your CPS3 board? I see there are two yellow/orange led's in the pic.

• CPS III Bios and CD Releases

OK. Thanks for the info guys.

No, iam going to try it this weekend. But a few weeks back when i got my cps3 board i powered it on with any cart or cd drive and just got a black screen. When i press the service button it did nothing. Wasnt sure if i should still be able to get into the service menu without any cart or or cd. Gonna try the cart tonight. Do you happen to know if i should get anything on the screen with cart or cd drive connected to the cps3 board.

Guys quick question. If I power on my cps3 board with just the simm's installed and no cart or cd drive (1) should I get anything on screen? (2) should I still be able to get into the service menu by pressing the Service Menu button?

• @Frank_fjs I might be wrong but the only part I do not see in the bom file for rev2.5 of the minigun is the 7segment led display for the voltage.

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “You big ol' showoff! ” You think?Na... Not really... I mean that's the old Switch. If I wanted to really show off I'd have posted this (I just don't think it photographs as nice). 4wvPXhh.jpg Seriously tho, the new Switch Lite is worth the cash/is the true successor to the 3DS family. The original Switch is the confused crossdressing big brother that can't figure out what he is supposed to be. Just look at it with thos button based directionals, or …

• Iam still interested in one also. I was one of that the users on batch 2 that you listed on post #99.

• That does look good. Ive been thinking of doing screen swap to a GB Color and GB Advanced that i got a while back. Gonna be winter projects since I wont be going out much in the winter.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

DarthMig - - Temple of the Undamned

@xodaraP @KaPH33n Should i measure the voltage at the jamma edge?

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from xodaraP: “Are you programming with Arduino or InfiniKey? If it's InfiniKey you need the EPROMs installed because the board is getting keys at boot and there's no battery If Arduino and using a replacement battery, remove EPROMs and try programming without increasing voltage. I didn't need to bump mine up after removing them, not having them draining the 5v line was enough to get the keys through. ” With Infinikey, i do not have an Arduino setup to do programming.

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from xodaraP: “Quote from DarthMig: “@xodaraP I have the same issue with a SSF2 New Challenger asia board set i have. Could not get it working because would not program/take keys. I want to try again to see is i can get it working. ” SSF2 is generally on rev 3 since it was the first ever CPS2 game. You'll find it often needs extra +5 to program as @KaPH33n mentioned above. The solution I found using an Arduino was to remove all the EPROMs from the board so there was less drain and program …