Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

Quote from gpbear4: “@RGB which batch are you on? i think i signed up in august. just wanted to check in ” [PRE-ORDER your HAS!] Unless you have already pre-ordered.

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

@RGB I may have missed it but did you have a price point in mind for the extender? If only it had a black jamma edge connector

• Sega Astro City Restoration

mdk - - Project Showcase

Quote from FluxChiller: “ 2. All doors and exterior pieces have been striped, sanded both inside and outside (this almost killed me), scrapes/gouges filled, primed, professional automotive paint sprayed then gel coated inside and out. (all parts color matched to original) ” When sanding the main body back did you expose any of the glass fibre? I didn't think you could apply gel coat onto a painted surface, was it sprayed on once the paint had fully cured? Nice work though!

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

This is the one I mentioned Mike. Using this atm, it's a bit bulky but I need to find matching feet for the HAS so it sits level. 5DdvVlw.jpg

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

Been waiting for the extender, glad to see it's back.

• Windy 2 Restoration

mdk - - Project Showcase

The windy's are pearlescent white. I imagine the doors would be the same as well. Quite a difference between the shell and the doors.

• that looks like a bespoke fitting, the bottom half looks to be profiled into a single piece.

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Quote from brentradio: “I plan on connecting my Sega Dreamcast to one of the new Console to Jamma adapters (JAMMAizer) and then connect that to the HAS V4 so I can easily play my Dreamcast on my TV... ” I'm confused ” me too

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

Quote from the Goat: “Quote from syntax: “ - hey, brand new here. just ordered an mvs board and I wanted to order a has supergun when pre orders open up again. is there anything extra I need to get besides the rgb to Composite/S video adapter to just plug and play into a regular crt? thanks in advanced ” Don't forget a power supply and compatible controllers. ” You can check the FAQ at - homearcadesystem.wordpress.com/faq/ Recommended PSU's - Mean Well RT-65, Mean Well MWP-606

• It would be sweet if Alpha 3 Upper was able to run on CPS2 hardware, it would be the perfect game. I'm pretty sure I remember there being dip switch settings in the AA version where you could get Upper to retain some of A3's 'unique' characteristics. Would that not imply it was ported rather than emulated?

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

Liking the right angle connector. Might have grab one but best tread carefully, there a playful bunch over at N-G forums

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

@RGB Still after the ps2 adapter, PM'd you.

• CPS2 security bolt screw

mdk - - Capcom's CPS2

Just adding to the above posts. If it's the Capcom C bolt, it's made of pretty soft stuff and can be drilled out, a hand drill would be best using a M3 or M4 bit. For other Torx screws you need a Torx t-20 bit - ebay.fr/itm/5-T20-TX20-TORX-PI…7c0e86:g:QuwAAOSwd4tT-22O

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

Just curious, did you change the jamma edge due to cost/space? I liked the Hirose connector, it was quite an appealing feature.

• think the first batch was unleashed back in 2015, still saved the email. Memorable day bPMa4VX.jpg

• I think the guy working on the MGS cabs was working toward producing fibreglass shells not sure if it materialised. I know he produced a few variations. taito_vewlix_styled_bartop_arcade___mgs_005_by_tonberryhunter-db2nuhp.jpg

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “I received those today. I completely forgot I had actually ordered more o_O ” Would like to purchase a couple of those as well if you have any going spare.

• Home Arcade System

mdk - - RGB's lab

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “I had some spare connectors here so I made an ATX adapter temporarily. I can't use -5v with it obviously but I ordered a screw terminal arcade PSU. I'll use this one in the mean time. So far I really like the HAS. It blows the picture on my old SuperGUN with JROK away even though I'm just using composite video right now. Assembly was a bit of a challenge because I ordered all of the extras and also because my kit had an extra standoff with internal thread and was missing…

• Adapter help

mdk - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from jassin000: “The GBS-8200 is the cheapest scaler I've ever seen, has horrific lag, with poor compatibility, also easily the worst scaler I've used (I gave mine to Warejag for free vs just tossing it in the trash). 579503810_tp.jpg ” Is the GBS-8200 that bad? I was thinking about picking one up, I'm in two minds now. Has anyone tried the wei-ya avc-011, apparently it doesn't lag but has compatibility issues.