Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best CPS2 game to Multi

twistedsymphony - - Capcom's CPS2

whatever you can buy cheap.

• I've been working on trying to convert a PROG BK1 and CHA 256 to Money Puzzle Exchanger. Since the CHA256 board was barely documented, and I was having some graphics and sound issues I spent some time with a multimeter and figured out what all the jumpers are for. here are the results: If using 27c010 for M1 J2, J3 - jumped J1, J4 - open If using 27c301 for M1 J1, J4 - jumped J2, J3 - open If the Largest C-ROM is a 27c322 J9, J10 - jumped J5, J6, J7, J8 - open If the Largest C-ROM is a 27c160 J7…

• I've been playing around with some MVS conversions for a few weeks now and here's what I've learned so far. First of all you have some carts with protection (such as the FIO boards) these aren't really suitable for donors and if you want to convert TO one of those games you're going to want decrypted ROMs. beyond that you can theoretically convert anything to anything as long as the cart board has enough space to hold your target game. So generally it's not about matching the correct PCB so much…

• They're completely different technologies LED is a Light Emitting Diode and even single color LEDs actually output a fairly wide spectrum of light (see my light spectrometer graphs earlier in this thread.) LASER is Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation and basically works at an atomic level to produce a stream of electrons vibrating at a VERY specific frequency. Laser can fuck you up, but LEDs are no more dangerous than a light bulb

• crisis zone doesn't use a laser. its just a focused led

• Resin printing would be best but if you're going to FDM print it then ABS or Nylon (if your machine is capable) would be ideal.

• Quote from Zebra: “What type of manufacturing do you work in if you don't mind me asking? ” I have a degree in mechanical engineering and write engineering software for an Aerospace parts manufacturer. We mostly make stuff that moves: roller bearings, rod ends, links, engine mounts, landing gear parts, etc. If it flies it probably has our parts in it.

• Quote from Zebra: “Let me ask you this, do you think it's possible to maintain perfect line of site accuracy with just a 3 axis accelerometer and and a gyro? ” If it were a 3-axis gyro and if both the gyro and 3-axis accelerometer had perfectly accurate output then yes, absolutely because that would give you all 6 axis for perfect positioning and orientation of the gun in 3D space. the only reason that wouldn't work is because the technology is still kind of shit and not very accurate.

• I've never really played around with swapping yokes/tubes, in general I just swap the whole monitor assembly wholesale, or replace just the chassis with a like chassis. is it possible to fix the plastic with epoxy or q-bond? or 3D print a replacement? I'm not entirely clear on what broke if it's just a small spacer part or the whole plastic yoke base?

• an object doesn't need to be a sphere to have 6 axis. the screen doesn't move so it has 0 axis of movement and we're not tracking player limbs only the gun's position and orientation related to the screen. linear z position = height of the gun linear y position = normal distance from gun to screen linear x position = normal distance left or right from the screen rotational z position = angle left or right the gun is pointed rotational y position = angle up or down the gun is pointed rotational x…

• Correct, Gun Survivor 2 has only 3-axis: X-Linear, Y-linear, Z-Rotation these are the same 3 axis as the old Rotary Sticks like Ikari Warriors even though the technology is completely different. and there are still only 6-axis that an object can move in : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_freedom

• I know you're not making it up. I've worked in manufacturing for 16 years... but you still don't understand the concept. for a single object you only have 6 axis that it can move in. that's it. those machines are called 9, 10, 11 axis because there are multiple objects and they're just adding up the total number of moving axis among all the objects. so they have one 5 axis machine head plus a 4 axis fixture and the market it as a 9 axis machine. it's like if you bought a dog and then went around…

• there are only 6 axis linear motion along x y and z rotational motion along x y and z anyone that sold a cnc as having more than 6 axis was doing so as a marketing gimmick. without any basis in reality

• For me personally... I had 2 completely dead mobos, I was able to get them booting again by swapping in the consumer version of the mobo and swapping over the bios chip from the dead ones. I ended up buying a "working" mobo that was also dead on arrival. so these things just suck for reliability. after the consumer mobo swap the game will boot to the region warning screen and then throw a windows error about needing to be restarted because new hardware has been found. At this point you have to m…

• Quote from Zebra: “If it's track 9 axis if could be super accurate. ” 9-axis? AFAIK there are only 6-axis unless you're living in the 4th dimension

• if the main board is correct you might be able to use the sound board from your SFTM assuming it's ok. it's also possible that there are other compatible sound boards, I just don't think any of them have been tested.

• Quote from ShootTheCore: “It looks like the PAL that I dumped from U25 on my Dyna Gear board isn't in MAME yet. ” Have you tested your PAL dump? There are quite a few that I've dumped and looked correct but they wouldn't work once programmed to a new chip and tested on the PCB.

• Quote from AlxUnderBase: “I've searched for a picture of sub board yesterday afternon of Super Real Mahjong P7 . no success until now . since in Mame nobody knows what she looks or what number she have writed o ” there was one on Yahoo Auctions a few weeks back and I grabbed the auction pictures. it's a unique sub board but it's basically just a VISCO-JJ1 PCB with lots more ROM space. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…264fd33b40fa699ee899ae832

• FWIW I tested converting Mahjong Hyper Reaction to Dyna Gear in MAME as it uses a similar sound mapping. it seems to work though the controls aren't all mapped. it's possible this is just do to MAME mapping controls for mahjong instead of normal joystick/buttons. So that could potentially be another donor/cheaper option than Survival Arts Meiosis Magic and Super Real Mahjong P7 are two other possible candidates that have the Ensoniq.2 soundbank available but I haven't tested either yet (Meiosis …

• If you want to try adding the rest of the sounds, try concatenating u7+u6 from the original Dyna Gear set and then burning the resulting file to a 27c160 and installing in the SND1 location.