What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, when are you sharing the X3 multi info? It sounds dope!
see the original post:
On the same note we do not post on github and the same person created a page with fake info about hacking the TX3 system while using our logos.
The X3 multi info isn't fake though? If they've faked it, they've put a stupid amount of effort into it for nothing, because they're not selling the info or anything like that, it's all on Github. But the AP digs are silly.

The X3 multi info isn't fake though? If they've faked it, they've put a stupid amount of effort into it for nothing, because they're not selling the info or anything like that, it's all on Github. But the AP digs are silly.
It is incomplete info about enabling file sharing access on an old outdated version of windows 7. If you read that github page and come out of it with a working multi then let us know.

The info itself is not new or special. It's all over the web anyways. And metal illness does often manifest as a compulsion disorder. Meaning stupid amount of effort for no apparent benefit.

it’s fake

Everything else you said is correct though.

The dude made a FB group and often posts about progress being made on the x3 multi. Zero mention of AP or any beef there. Had to do some math to figure out it’s the same dude being spoken of here. So seems legit. Unless there’s multiple banned individuals who are friends.

Zero mention of AP or any beef there.
Use the search feature and you will see that is not true. Only two people were banned, but only one is desperate for attention. But you are correct the FB group is far more tame than the obsessive posts on Twitter which is why it wasn't a part of this original post. I'm glad he can find an outlet in making a Facebook group and move on from AP.

Hi :

Hopefully i am not the issue here. No i have not created any negative publicity or fake stuff.
I do understand that possibly the pigeon reference was referring to my account i deleted a while ago. Rightly so if i caused an issue here with others.
If this is the case a big sorry to all that have been affected. If not all good.
I will state this clearly. Not interested in ruining or destroying anyone or anything to do with ap or other. I come here to buy and have a laugh at no one elses expense.
I posted on another forum, issues i was having here. Possibly due to not understanding the protocol with forum posts. Asking for advice only not stating any names or other. I felt at the time being annoyed with my own actions was fair.
As previously stated this is the first forum i have ever been on. I was only asking for advise. I am a little bit of a newb.
I understand this post warns others about fake news and I appreciate the warning, very good advise.
Beyond this i have no bad blood. I will stay in the corner.
My profile is the same on all arcade sites. I would prefer my own privacy is all. Due to possibly annoying other long time members that have a right to display there annoyance.
Unfortunately i did not find it funny at the time having my handle changed to pigeon. I felt at the time i was being poked at and just did not understand.
If there are any questions or other, please direct to my pm. I will address my indescressions.
My words are my actual thoughts, and i do not need to hide myself. Just looking to get along in life and online.
Oh and i am not looking for sympathy or troll posts ( still do not understand trolling well enough).
Beyond this i am at a loss to explain, what i could have done wrong. Ok so i am not a typical box of chocolates!

PS : if i am accountable then i would like to get it clear to my jury of peers.

Best wishes, peace and out
Euphoria
:)

umm. We know it's not you.

Do you have a guilty conscience? ?( :D

Rest assured, any resemblance to real pigeons, living or dead, is purely coincidental

umm. We know it's not you.

Do you have a guilty conscience? ?( :D
Hi :

No but i do feel that i needed to explain my actions. What’s the point in life if you do not look after your posessions. Much like people possibly stealing your ap identity. Sux big time.
Sometimes you do need to fight to make a point. I have a passion, no not a console passion unfortunately.

Viva arcade
Euphoria
:)

What's the point to all this? What's there to gain? I've felt this shit sting before.
We once had this home-schooled kid a while back (early 2000s) ruin our series of game parties because we allowed drinking adult beverages and he was a young'n.
He ended up impersonating me, and calling our hotel to get our event cancelled and never hosted again.
This kid even went so far as making a "Truth about Chicago-LAN" website to try to sway others that our event was shit even after getting it cancelled.
All of it was to get people to go to his bullshit gaming parties and ruin our names for whatever reason.
In the end, we eventually outed him to his parents, threatened to sue, and moved on.

People can be an infested cock-bag of opinions.
Now I understand why firearms are legal in some states.

Well why don’t you guys actually make an official twitter?

This forum is awesome and I wish more people knew about darksoft and mitsurugis work.

Really saving retro gaming over here.

I know Mitsu and darksoft do have personal twitter but they don’t use it that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back