What's new

Nasir178

Beginner
Reaction score
hello i have a capcom CPS 3, and a Taito type x2 arcade pcb system and would like to get the most up to date super bios for my capcom CPS 3 and a ssd multi game rom for my Taito Type x2 pcb system please help me thanks

thank so much for getting back at me and for sending me the info am a try to do this am not good at computer and doing software like this what type of hard drive I use do you have one can you make for me I would love to have this please let me know thanks alot really appreciate this

It is not that hard, read the topic I linked to and the steps.

Fun to learn and explore, and you will most likely do it multiple times in case there will be menu updates or new games available :)

Any 2.5”/3.5” SATA HDD or SSD does the trick.
If you have an old SATA HDD lying around you can always start with that for practice

Get a cable like this, works like a charm to connect the TTX2 hardrive to any PC with USB

€ 2,04 25% Off | Adapter SATA III USB2.0 3.0 3.1 Cable External Hard Drive USB to Serial ATA 22pin Converter Hard Disk W/ UASP for 2.5" HDD/SSD
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/x6noHZm

thanks so much i really appreciate it just one more thing do the HDD/SSD has to be in the TTX2 and the TTX2 connected to the internet or just connect the HDD/SSD to my computer and than follow the steps you gave me again thank you so much really really appreciate you taking the time to help me i love the arcades

Just connect it to the PC and run the steps.
Write the image to it, copy games etc like in the steps.
Unplug from the PC
Plug into your X2
Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Back