What's new
Quick update for everyone. PCBs are still being manufactured. Estimated completion date is the 22nd. After that I should have them in 3-5 days. All difficult to obtain parts have been ordered, just waiting for them to arrive.

Here is a link to the gerbers for the final PCB design for anybody who wants to DIY it.

Here is a link to the GitHub repository for all of the code, files and instructions for assembly programming and use. It's pretty bare bones right now but I'll be updating it as time permits.

hello

Which snes scart cable from retro access is best for the jammaizer?

im going to use a snes 101 with voultar rgb mod

Last edited:
Just got word from the board house that the PCBs are done. Tracking with fedex says the ETA is 10/30. I'll update everyone when I receive them.

Production update.

Production PCBs received!
ICr7OWE.jpg

This is what hard gold plated edge contacts look like.
KAqAqsm.jpg

A couple of parts are still en route to me so as soon as they arrive assembly begins!

I hope I get a lot of likes for this comment, because it's true. :)

You don't know how much "we" appreciate your hard work and dedication to excellence in creating this awesome product.

I can't wait to get mine!

This is truly what www.arcade-projects.com is all about.

After all, Darksoft (plus Mitsu and the gang) can't do it all...

:D

Word! I wish I had learned more about this stuff when I was younger when I used make my own pcbs, lol. It never occurred to me the technology would be this advanced that you could just send the schematics and getting these complex pcbs made by a company all at an affordable price.

I know im very late to this party, any chance you know when preorders for another batch might be up?

Production update. I am assembling boards now. The standoffs for the controller PCBs are still in on the way so I can't ship any of these yet, but I am working my way through the orders in batches.

Here are some units in various stages of completion.

SlwXvpn.jpg

@BNGamesReviews I am working through the first round of pre-orders right now. Once they are done I've got a couple of other projects to address then I will open a second round of pre-orders for these JAMMAizers. I'm expecting this to happen mid to late December.

@BNGamesReviews I am working through the first round of pre-orders right now. Once they are done I've got a couple of other projects to address then I will open a second round of pre-orders for these JAMMAizers. I'm expecting this to happen mid to late December
Sweet, thanks for the update dude. I will keep an eye out.

I had enough PCB standoffs from the prototyping process to complete the first 5 orders so they are shipping tomorrow. It looks like I'll be receiving the rest of the PCB standoffs in a couple of days so I will be shipping the remaining orders as I complete and test them. I hope to have all of the pre-orders shipped within the next week and a half. Thank you everyone for your patience in this process.

Here is what the completed JAMMAizer looks like.
wfUAtke.jpg

While I've been waiting for the final few components for the rest of the orders I have assembled all of the VGA hats for the pre-orders.
uLS80hh.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty <3 . Can't wait :D . I was reading on your website that you will be keeping them in stock after the first groups of pre-orders. I was going to order when they are more available. So I guess I can wait ;( . but still excited.

If it helps any, you can ship mine without the pcb feet as I have tons of them.

:D

J39DYK8_d.jpg

Arrived today! Very slick, and quite plug-and-play if there is such a thing in the arcade world. Only thing I have to get used to is where the buttons map up! This should help...

Uhm0cct_d.jpg

Back