What's new
I lucked out and found an ultracade uvc and I want to pair it with my jammaizer to convert my 480 to 240. Can I connect it to the circled portion in the pic
Just curious, did you ever get it working with the fingerboards I sent?

I lucked out and found an ultracade uvc and I want to pair it with my jammaizer to convert my 480 to 240. Can I connect it to the circled portion in the pic
Just curious, did you ever get it working with the fingerboards I sent?
NO!!! I tried to hack a tiny xbox360 pad and messed it up now im waiting to buy a brook ufb...

All parts have been ordered for a run of 10 Console JAMMAizer units. They WILL be up for sale by the end of the month. I will announce an exact date prior to listing them for sale. This will not be a pre-order, units will be ready to ship at the time of purchase.

All parts have been ordered for a run of 10 Console JAMMAizer units. They WILL be up for sale by the end of the month. I will announce an exact date prior to listing them for sale. This will not be a pre-order, units will be ready to ship at the time of purchase.
Thank you for the update.

Nice i just will be needing 1. Any word on more mc chips?

Console JAMMAizers will be going live on my website on Sunday the 31st at 12:00pm Central time. There will be 10 in this batch. Once those are sold I will assess the situation and then probably do another batch shortly thereafter. I have now stocked up on all of the hard to get components, so now it should be relatively easy for me to purchase the locally sourced parts to do future rounds of production.

Console JAMMAizers will be going live on my website on Sunday the 31st at 12:00pm Central time. There will be 10 in this batch. Once those are sold I will assess the situation and then probably do another batch shortly thereafter. I have now stocked up on all of the hard to get components, so now it should be relatively easy for me to purchase the locally sourced parts to do future rounds of production.
Are these going live?

Out of stock already? Site locked up when trying to add and now it seems out of stock ;(

It seems like it may have went live early...? The webpage for the JAMMAizer was changed to remove "(Pre-Orders Closed)" well before noon CST.

It seems like it may have went live early...? The webpage for the JAMMAizer was changed to remove "(Pre-Orders Closed)" well before noon CST.
Lame if true. Can anyone confirm if they managed to check out? Been tapping add to cart since exactly 1 EST (12 CST) but never had any lockups or mention of ever being in stock.

Last edited:
That was just a guess on my part, I'm certainly not sure either way.

I was trying to add to cart continuously from about 11:58am-12:05pm CST and was not successful.

Back