What's new
did i ask that? no

i was asking about the SCART sockets
Your post didn't have any context to say you were asking about the SCART sockets. I assumed you were asking about the general subject of the thread.

@werejag, the answer is that a SCART socket isn't is academic for a minigun. minigun's video output mini DIN 8. Easier to just get a mini DIN 8-to-SCART cable.

Last edited:
Ill will take 5 of those scart sockets cause you never know :D I have a few lingering projects that can use these.

Can you please add them to my order when that ships out if it makes it easier? Just let me know how to make make payment.

Thank you.

Pre-Orders are officially closed. Thanks everyone, updates will follow as I hit major production milestones.
I will keep my eyes on this thread for the update. I am willing to buy it once you making again. I couldn't pre-order because I'm broke. I guess I'll just have to sit back and see how the beta version doing so far. Looking forward to get my hand on this thing and hook this up for the PC. Thanks :)

Production update:
The final prototype PCB has been assembled and tested. I am now placing the order for the production PCBs, once they arrive all that remains is assembly and shipping.
bDnsFDQ.jpg

iawcQyQ.jpg

A few things have changed from the previous version.
  1. The audio amp has been switched from 5V to 12V operation and as such I changed from using an LM386-1 to an LM386-4. This should give the amplifier more usable range/higher power output.
  2. The logic gate based Start and Select emulation has been replaced with an ATTINY87 microcontroller solution. The code for this will be released on Github soon.
  3. 2 of the SMD caps were changed to through hole electrolytics. This was done to avoid using tantalum capacitors

Last edited:
actually I saw this thread too late. Any change you do a second run or open preorders again some time?

Back