What's new
I'll be honest with you, I don't actually have an NES so I've never tested any NES stuff with the MC Cthulhu. Maybe it has something to do with your RJ45 cables? Hopefully someone else who uses an NES with their MC Cthulhu can chime in.

Yep, it definitely could be the cables. I had issues with SNES ones from the same maker. I'll unplug these and get to making my own... cheers!

That looks spectacular @djsheep! Cross post it over at the JAMMAizer thread to drum up more interest for @Arthrimus. Man, I can't wait to get TvC going on my side. So many projects ahead of this though =).

Next up, dare we be a mite more adventurous and get a little Smash action going on a cab!
(Crossposting as requested)

I hooked the JAMMAizer up to the cab with a softmodded PAL Wii with Retro Gaming Cables SCART and the two RJ45 cables I made, however my "backup" .iso is NTSC region and displays in Black & White over RGB. Luckily the PAL disc was on the shelf. Loaded up without a hitch. I needed to use the Wiimote to load the actual game, as you can't control the Wii Menu with a GC controller, and the USB Loader GX menu doesn't seem to like the Gamecube inputs either, but it's not a big deal. Anyhows. SUCCESS. Here's some pics (my old ass iPhone sucks for taking pics).

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

I love this game and how over the top the hyper combos, etc. are. Also the Tatsunoko franchise is such a memorable part of the era of Japanese pop culture I fell in love with. Very happy I didn't settle for the inferior? (and now overpriced) arcade version of this. I'm glad it works in my Astro City at 480i. I'll test it in the Blast City at 480p sometime down the line.

Make sure ya'll get on that next batch of the JAMMAizer that @Arthrimus is cooking up. This game alone is yet another reason to own it.

I'm just now learning about this treasure! Can't wait to get on the NEXT Pre-order!

I’m fiddling around with a crtemudriver mame build, using a jammaizer via vga for video amp and controls. @acblunden2 suggested the concept. I’m totally digging it!if anyone was looking at other options like jpac I’d suggest thinking about this. I’m in for another one next round.

I’m fiddling around with a crtemudriver mame build, using a jammaizer via vga for video amp and controls. @acblunden2 suggested the concept. I’m totally digging it!if anyone was looking at other options like jpac I’d suggest thinking about this. I’m in for another one next round.
Pics of said build once done!

I lucked out and found an ultracade uvc and I want to pair it with my jammaizer to convert my 480 to 240. Can I connect it to the circled portion in the pic

Attachments

• jammaizer.jpg
    jammaizer.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 157
I lucked out and found an ultracade uvc and I want to pair it with my jammaizer to convert my 480 to 240. Can I connect it to the circled portion in the pic
Video off the UVC is already amped/clamped/DC restored down to 240p, right? If so, I wouldn't pipe the video off UVC through JAMMAizer's video circuitry. Pipe the video direct through to the JAMMA harness.

Build one of @Frank_fjs JAMMA Adapters. Don't solder in the jumper bridges for R/G/B/Sync/VGnd (red box). Then bypass the jumpers and pipe UVC video directly onto the tap points for R/G/B/Sync/VGnd on the JAMMA Adapter (green box). Solder the jumper bridges for all the other inputs. You can even tap 5vdc and 12vdc for the UVC off the JAMMA adapter. Best of all, it is reversible and you can still use JAMMAizer for the audio and controls.

IMG_2098.jpg

I ended up building a “UVC Interceptor” JAMMA Adapter. It only passes the inputs and sound across and cuts the video feed and replaces it with the UVC’s.

Don’t mind the crazy JAMMA chain here, it’s not that crazy

CFDB10F8-74CA-49AE-8EE7-EB6B9EC1E626.jpeg

I ended up building a “UVC Interceptor” JAMMA Adapter. It only passes the inputs and sound across and cuts the video feed and replaces it with the UVC’s.

Don’t mind the crazy JAMMA chain here, it’s not that crazy

CFDB10F8-74CA-49AE-8EE7-EB6B9EC1E626.jpeg
=O =O =O
your making my head spin over here!!

I tried to upload the jamma finger to oshpark and I get this error does anyone have a spare one of these lying around

Attachments

• oshpark error.png
    oshpark error.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Would love to get into the next pre-order. The possibilities with this product are so huge.

Quick announcement, next month I plan to do another run of Console JAMMAizers. This time instead of pre-orders I am going to have all of the parts on hand in advance so you can simply order one and have it assembled and shipped within a few days. As a result I will be doing a smaller run of only 10 units, but I hope to be able to do small batches like this several times a year if there is enough demand. Pre-orders are stressful for me, and I feel that the potential for delays create a bad experience for the buyer as well so I am going to try to avoid doing them in the future. I will update this thread again when I'm ready to start selling them.
Arthrimus, any update on this? You mentioned you were originally planning for September and obviously delays can happen, but do you have an idea of when more units might be available?

I have an issue with button mapping. Any reboot all set erase, my stick run but no button. I must remap. Any solution.

Any solution for this issue?
I am very happy about my jammazier. I add on my set up my dreamcast with VGA cable. I have a little graphic issue on the top of the screen, it'seems like frequency issue with MVS slot. My set New Net City with jammafier and try sync helper.

img_2795.jpg

img_2796.jpg

I have the same issue with xbox 360 but worst. But when I plug the vga output in direct line with my NNC no problem. Any solution?

what is happening when you hold on 3 second 1P & 2P start? Maybe this is it resett all buttton.

Back