What's new

chacal231077

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hi ! :)

I would like to know if it should Automatically plug in the + 12V for the TD-22 to work :?:

And I would like to know if we can calibrate the Amplifier & no amplier output of the Namco System 11 to have the same volume gain Left / Right so the Symmetric output balance :saint:

1PCS-Universal-TD-22-Car-stereo-Speaker-level-converter-High-VF-rotates-low-VF.jpg_640x640.jpg

This looks like it's made for car audio. the blue wire is an "remote amplifier signal" wire, it's designed to keep your amplifier off until the car is running so you don't drain your battery.

since the translation of the wires is terrible here is a more clear version:
white: left speaker +
white/black: left speaker -
gray: right speaker +
gray/black: right speaker -
black: Ground (for power)
red: +12V (for power)
blue: remote amplifier turn on signal

Honestly you shouldn't need power in order to perform a line level conversion. it's possible the blue wire is just a 12V pass-through for an external amp, or that there is some active electronics in there, if it were me and I had one I'd open it up to find out. though you're probably better off picking up a better line level converter.

Last edited:
Okay. :) you have a model to advise me with the Gain adjustment of each output?

"Line level converter" can mean anything, though. The total level is important, but isolation using a small transformer is more important for the PCB.

Back