What's new

mvgs

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi all I'm MVGS (MAGS) I am currently located is Arizona. Most of my time spent gaming is on fighting games and that's what really got me wanting to buy some cabs. Recently I started buying arcade cabs locally at decent prices so I'm fairly new to this and it gets complicated at times. I own 4 cabs right now and 3 of the 4 need work. My goal for now is to own 1 of each of the sega citys, an egret, and atomiswave.

The first cab I purchased was an Astro city 2. The astro was completely trashed so I have been restoring it slowly, it needs a monitor that I plan to pick up in California some time soon. My second purchase was a Velix L AMI (works well) and a Net CITY. The net is all great and I'm just missing the front lower metal panel that grants access to the motherboard. My most recent purchase was a MVS-u4 it has all the wiring in place but was used for mame with an LCD by the previous owner so now I need to find a 25" monitor as well.

Last edited:
welcome dude !! Cab collecting and repairs is super fun and totally addictive !!

giphy.gif

Back