What's new

keyvisuals

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi All,

Full fledged arcade addict here! I started out playing a few roms on pc, then got a raspberryPi, then built a bartop arcade and currently rewired my bartop with an arcade Supergun so I can play original pcbs. It all happened fairly quickly once I got a taste of authentic arcade hardware. Planning to eventually pick up a candy cab.

Currently I have a NeoGeo MVS, Poly Game Master and Sega Naomi systems to play on the Supergun.

Last, but certainly not least I just purchased my first original CAVE pcb! DoDonPachi DaiOuJou. Shmups, especially CAVE shooters are one of my favorite genres.

Glad to join the community

Ah you must have gotten my buddy's board. I almost snagged that one, so feel lucky! Welcome to the club... get you some candy.

Welcome! Where about in Florida? I am Just north of Florida in Midway, GA. However there's quite a few Floridians like @PlayYing on here :)

Welcome!

I'm similarly new to owning real arcade hardware, with one beautiful cabinet that will hopefully be up and running soon.

This forum has been full of amazingly helpful people, and it's good to see another arcade fan found their way to it!

Back