What's new

Drachaus

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey there,

Lurker of about three months here with a question I'm absolutely at a loss trying to solve. I'm an absolute noob, have been trying to make sense of the forums and guides, and well... am still stuck. I have so many questions. Hope y'all don't mind.

Long story short I have the chance to buy THIS TTX2 and its sister, both verified working and with multidrives, for a good deal.

I have two Vewlix C's that were stripped of all control wiring and I/Os before I bought them (and now I know why). The video and audio cables are still there but I'm currently running:

Panel in each cab >> brook boards>>>USB>>PS4

The PS4 is then split with HDMI and audio running to both cabs. It's not ideal but they were my first and I was impatient! It's time to put the xtype soul back in 'em!

So with no I/O in either Vewlix C, what should I be looking to do? From what I can tell I can't just use the brook board even if it is a modified TTX2 multi with additional Mame build right?
I would LOVE if it were that easy. From what I've learned, please tell me if I'm wrong, I can go official/official fast, Sega v2, or Capcom v2. I *think* both boxes have Fast but I'd rather stick with a more common one like the Cap.

Then what? JAMMA/JVS has to be wired to power and then to the panel itself. Can I use any Jamma+ harness?

I think that's it. I've been researching this for the last 4 hours. It's time to hop offline and actually play a bit. Thanks for reading and any help you may provide.

<3 Drachaus <3

Edit: to clarify the OTHER boards and cables all still there. Just missing the I/Os

Edit 2: My Vewlix Guts

Last edited:
Imho , if your already playing ps4, and already have the setup why run an x2, slap a low/med end gaming pc in there, and play all the games there.

Agreed. That's what we've decided to do. It can play anything from any system that way and we don't have to rewire a bunch of stuff.

I appreciate the advice!

Back