What's new

Lastsoft

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello,
Im new here and in need of help.
I own a time crisis 1 arcade cab(its a two piece cab-the gun console and a rear projector 50” tv)
During a transport the tv outer screen was thrown off and now i have a blurry picture and the system is un usable.
As I understand i cant replace it with an lcd tv nor crt( i never seen a 50” crt tv)
What can i use to replace the projector screen?

any help would be appreciated.

best regards.
Shlomi chen.

Did you already tried to clean the RGB lens? You can use another rear projection CRT TV.

The lens are clean, i am missing the outer screen,thats why the picture is blurry..
the problem is to fing a 50” tv.
...Its a dinosaur

Attachments

• C4B2E857-52CC-4F75-9C8B-A21EAF6B4930.jpeg
    C4B2E857-52CC-4F75-9C8B-A21EAF6B4930.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 299
Thank for your replay,
Already tried that...
Was thinking maybe i can use one of those rear projection sheets from ebay but dont know if it will work...

Are you sure you didn't break the mirror inside? It looks like the green gun is lighting up the back of the cab.

Are you sure you didn't break the mirror inside? It looks like the green gun is lighting up the back of the cab.
I thought same thing, because of that i've asked about a tech.

Well you don't need a tech to diagnose it. It's been a while since pulled one of these apart, but either the front or the back comes off really easily and then you can survey the damage.

If it's just the mirror that's broken, you can easily get a new replacement mirror cut at a glass or window repair shop.

If you don't know what is doing someone can get hurt and i don't like that idea.

Apart from maybe cutting your hand from a shard of glass I'm not sure how you can get hurt by opening the back. They're meant to be serviced. You don't have to be a "tech" to do it.

Well, if our friend or someone else get hurt, i have my conscience clean. Get a tech or somebody with experience, that's it.

Back