What's new

darkgunsou86

Student
Reaction score
hi everyone. i am starting to get into arcade collecting after finished acquiring my wanted consoles and handhelds.
ran into this forum when i searched for info regarding arcade stuff. hope to get tips from users here.
i have bought 2 CPS 1 boards and 1 CPS 2 board and i will get darksoft multikits for them along with the digital av board.
i want to ask whether one of my CPS1 board is original or reproduction. which subforum would be proper as i dont see any CPS1 subforum?
i travel to australia once in a while due to my work in an airline so i hope can meet some arcade fans when i am over there.
it's very quiet over in malaysia regarding the retro and arcade scene.

Welcome, I am from India, no scene here either of people playing retro games, except for the young nihonophiles / otakus, but because they are like age 20-25 max, they stick to newer products like PSVitas, Switch, PS4 etc. Oldies like us who went to arcades when young ended up failing in school or going to family businesses - they dont have the technical ability (to even troubleshoot basic stuff) or time to spend on these stuff. I know there are warehouses with quite a few CPS1 boards and Neogeo carts somewhere, but dont know where, so sadly can't buy stuff from them directly. I have seen a guy from Malaysia on Facebook Arcade PCB collector's group selling a few shmups - maybe you want to get in touch with him as well. Enjoy the stay here.

Last edited:
Welcome!

I have these on sale

Bootleg 3 wonders
Bootleg mvs carts kof2002, metal slug 4 and 5

And some other stuff for sale

Message me if you want something

thanks for the welcome. i plan to visit europe in the future. hope to see the arcade scene there. do you have a shop or something in Poland, darksoft?

thanks for the welcome. i plan to visit europe in the future. hope to see the arcade scene there. do you have a shop or something in Poland, darksoft?
Not really. There are several interesting arcade places all over Europe with Arcade Museum. I'm sure @nem and others can give you more information.

Back