What's new

Sabin

Student
Reaction score
Check out the vid here:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/473783523

Just wanted to shout out @brizzo for making an amazing dongle, if not for that device I wouldn’t have taken the plunge on system 2x6. Thank you dude.

After using SYS2X6 for a while, the capture is really annoying..without using gscartsw the sync will drop a lot when capturing, and if you don’t have the namco I/o board, video quality can be a lot worse as well...

My main question is I was wondering about optimal timings on ossc for SYS2X6. Especially since some games (bloody roar 3) use 480i; while games like capcom fighting jam and sc3, t5dr use 480p.

I know system 2x6 is a ps2 system but it doesn’t necessarily mean fbx ossc profiles will work: was wondering if anyone has optimal ossc profile for the hardware.

If anyone is wondering my current video chain is: has 3.1 > gscart 5.2 switch > ossc > hdmi splitter > 1 to game 1 to stream to feed video: but im still not pleased with how sc3ae looks on feed. Also, it’s in 31khz in rgbhv but rgbs works same

As I mentioned before I have a namco I/o bird, I see why it’s so essential it basically cleans up crappy ps2 video.

Kinda wish citrus3000psi would work on SYS2X6 hdmi out someday but a dude can dream.

Your mistake imho is going through the HAS and gscart.

Use the RGBHV ("VGA") at the front, make sure you set up your dips properly for it first, and use jamma and HAS just for your controls.

Your chain should be: Sys 2x6 > OSSC > HDMI splitter > capture and player.

Back