What's new

ShinGouki94

Student
Reaction score
Anyone else have trouble selecting games on the CPS3 menu. Pressing up and down seems to skip games quickly. Stick is fine in game though.

Known quirk in the system. Darksoft said that he may be able to fix that for the next version of the BIOS, but i'll leave it to him for confirmation. If everything he says he might be able to accomplish in the next version of the BIOS is true, then i'll be giddy like a little kid.

It's a known issue since the first version was released. All games are still selectable. But yes it's normal.

Is there a work around?
USA can be a bit tricky to select, but I usually jump down the list past it, then hit back up to try and get it.

Otherwise, I normally just play Japan region (default).

Yes it's a normal issue. It works perfect on MAME but for some reason didn't test properly before release. When I release the next version it'll be fixed...
When I first tried my superbios I thought maybe there was something flaky with my CPS3, but then when the CPS3 test menus worked normal, I realized it must be a button sampling issue in the code or something.
-ud

Back