What's new
I think I came too late to this party, seems to be out of stock already?

Any idea when you will be making more?

Still waiting for my JST connectors to arrive. I don't know what's going on with my supplier because they have not provided tracking info for my order and they aren't responding to emails. Once I get this sorted out these will be back in stock.

Ah, good to know! For a minute there I thought they were all gone.

Hopefully your supplier will pull through since things seem to be opening up a bit more.

Good news, My supplier has finally been able to fulfill my order for the JST connectors I've been waiting for. Once they arrive (hopefully on Monday) CPS2 Key Writing QSBs, among other things, will be back in stock.

Sent you a PM as my country isn't listed on your page!

Just ordered one yesterday! Looking forward to converting my decrypted set-up for some key-writing hotness. Really want to try out Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Legacy.

Good stuff. Got mine installed with only minor self inflicted issues.
IMG_0661.jpg

had to order three of these to get OSHSpark to make me one, so I have two spares if anyone needs them!

had to order three of these to get OSHSpark to make me one, so I have two spares if anyone needs them!
Hello war3zlod3r,

I have not had any luck getting my hands on one of Arthrimus' CPS2 qsbs. I decided to look into it again and just came across this post. You wouldn't have an extra qsb by any chance would you?

Thank you.

Hello war3zlod3r,

I have not had any luck getting my hands on one of Arthrimus' CPS2 qsbs. I decided to look into it again and just came across this post. You wouldn't have an extra qsb by any chance would you?

Thank you.
Sorry for the late reply I’ve been traveling out of town and haven’t checked I do have 2 unassembled ones

Massive respect for releasing all of your work on OSHpark. Truly one of the good-guys of the arcade world.

Back