What's new

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I know analogue used to sell a wooden case. And I've seen a lot of different looking cases.

But in the year of our lord 2019, what's actually still available?

Looking for an MVH-1C.

Well, that's one option anyway!

Well, that's one option anyway!
The dude is pretty receptive.
He may have made one for the MVH-C in the past and could potentially be commissioned into making some.
Also, I've seen where people take IKEA rubberized/plastic cutting boards and make cases with those as well.

I wanted that metal Naomi+DIMM case with support for a PiForce mount from @hursit like last year and I'm still waiting. X/

Hursit canceled his mvs case because of lack of interest.

Yeah sir ... but my thoughts was to buy one , but the price + shipping costs (who is a bog price IMHO) with (dhl express - there you must pay...no joke with them...the worst shipping service for entire world DHL express) makes me change my mind. Maybe if @hursit make another price + shipping option (i always want the postal country company instead of DHL express - big prices and after that you must pay awful fees) , the interest can be more bigger than. After you finish the transaction for Hursit's case, you have to pay over $151 (in my case)

Last edited:
Yeah sir ... but my thoughts was to buy one , but the price + shipping costs (who is a bog price IMHO) with (dhl express - there you must pay...no joke with them...the worst shipping service for entire world DHL express) makes me change my mind. Maybe if @hursit make another price + shipping option (i always want the postal country company instead of DHL express - big prices and after that you must pay awful fees) , the interest can be more bigger than. After you finish the transaction the Hursit case, you have to pay over $200
Thanks for your opinions.

The problem is in Turkey; postal servise is very expensive. I always ship the packets byt DHL because is cheaper than postal country company ( PTT is the name of Turkey's postal service) and faster than PTT.

Sorry about of the shipping cost but i cannot do anything about of that. Metal is heavy product and shipping cost is very high.

I have cancelled the MVS and stopped the all other Metal Cases. I really do not want to pore upon a problem with people something like this which i cant do anything.

@hursit it's a shame you had to stop. But you shouldn't feel bad about shipping prices. They're absolutely out of your control. If people don't want to pay them, that's their deal.
Yes you right about it but, when you get 5-10 messages in a day about of the high shipping cost, it is normal you have been lost your glow.

some people thinks i ask extra cost for shipping cost.

But it is opposite. For example;

DHL shipping cost is for CPS2 = 60 USD. But i said the people 50 USD. I have lost 10 USD for each product.

As i said, i do not want to think about something like that.

@hursit it's a shame you had to stop. But you shouldn't feel bad about shipping prices. They're absolutely out of your control. If people don't want to pay them, that's their deal.
@hursit It's just about what DHL acting in their actions. DHL express is the worst shipping service from entire world. trust me ! They'll keep your product in his own CUSTOM. they have own custom , then , they ask you a lot of things to deliver the parcel to you. If the Turkey post is more expensive than dhl express , i'm wonder what difference is. Sorry, my intention is good and i apreciate your beauty products sir ! I personally don't like DHL Express , they don't act as i want to. It's not a drama, but i have a solution if i want to buy something from you. You can let my parcel let's say to a bus driver who driving between Turkey (Istanbul let's say) to Constanta (my own city). it's more cheap. I buy this way shampoo from a friend of mine from Istanbul. In this way i will pay nothing on DHL and customs. what weight it has CMVC case ?

@hursit It's just about what DHL acting in their actions. DHL express is the worst shipping service from entire world. trust me ! They'll keep your product in his own CUSTOM. they have own custom , then , they ask you a lot of things to deliver the parcel to you. If the Turkey post is more expensive than dhl express , i'm wonder what difference is. Sorry, my intention is good and i apreciate your beauty products sir ! I personally don't like DHL Express , they don't act as i want to. It's not a drama, but i have a solution if i want to buy something from you. You can let my parcel let's say to a bus driver who driving between Turkey (Istanbul let's say) to Constanta (my own city). it's more cheap. I buy this way shampoo from a friend of mine from Istanbul. In this way i will pay nothing on DHL and customs.
Please do not take my words personal. I dont mean to you. I have just said general.

And actually, i didnt know that DHL has problem like that. Because you are the first person talk about it. I have been very suprised :D

Normally DHL is more expensive but i have some arrangement with DHL. But you cant deal with PTT ( postal service of Turkey )
PTT is very slow. Even with the fastest method it takes 20 days somedays. Plus they have lost some of my packets before and you dont do anything about of that.

But DHL takes all of the responsibilities and refund to you if something goes wrong. They are really fast too.

DHL, although expensive, are probably the fastest to ship anything across the world. I dont have a problem with that :D

Hursit we still gotta make a special run of the CPS2 cases with the mod Ive got being worked on.

Back