What's new

troopa jr

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi,

I see that there are other 3d designs to use with gdemu in this section, so I woulkd like to share the one I published a few months ago in thingiverse:

gdemu-19.jpg

This design puts the card reader at a more accessible height thanks to an extension, and "hides" the gdemu board.

You can find the design here, and a few other photos and video here.

I wish you like it!

Regards,

Hi,

I see that there are other 3d designs to use with gdemu in this section, so I woulkd like to share the one I published a few months ago in thingiverse:

gdemu-19.jpg

This design puts the card reader at a more accessible height thanks to an extension, and "hides" the gdemu board.

You can find the design here, and a few other photos and video here.

I wish you like it!

Regards,
Very nice design and it's great to have a new option for DC .Congrats :thumbsup:
Maybe you hear and see the Bit-District & Laser Bear options who are nice too :whistling:

Last edited:
Cool stuff. The inlay logo is a nice touch.

That's very nice looking, I need to get one of these for mine. Any idea if this fits the translucent 3rd party cases?

Got any for sale? lol

M6KnHDKh.png

thank you guys, glad to see you have liked it.
That's very nice looking, I need to get one of these for mine. Any idea if this fits the translucent 3rd party cases?

Got any for sale? lol

M6KnHDKh.png
i have never tried it on that type of shell, but for your photo seems to be similar in the insides... maybe it could fit

The repo shells are designed to fit a real GDROM, so yes it will fit the tray because the tray also obeys real GDROM size.

Back