What's new
;). Nah I needed some help figuring out the chips on a Cadillacs & Dinosaurs so I could burn the ROMS for conversion but it was sorted by a text message, so I thought I shouldn’t waste the forums time.

so I could burn the ROMS for conversion
Don't forget with Infinikey you can use the original encrypted ROMs. :whistling: :saint:
Attempting to program the Kabuki was the most one of the most frustrating things I've ever experienced with arcade hardware! When they're available, I'll get one for peace of mind ;)

so I could burn the ROMS for conversion
Don't forget with Infinikey you can use the original encrypted ROMs. :whistling: :saint:
There are other methods available for using the original encrypted keys :whistling: :evil:

I refuse to cut the hardware up to desuicide a board. Especially when other methods exist for desuicide. InfiniKey will help though, I've asked UD if I can get one/when they'll be available

Oh sure I'm aware, just saying Infini Key... While not the point of its design, made conversions way easier. ;)

it's all good till the cpu dies, z80's are pretty unreliable.
I couldn't get the keys injected into my C&D conversion, @xodaraP and I tried for (literally) hours... just waiting to see if @undamned will sell me one of his Kabuki Infinikey's... if the Z80/Kabuki does die. Is there a way to use a regular Z80 on CPS1.5? Or does anyone have a spare Kabuki just in case?

Back