What's new
For Sale
Bumping this up, jfc it's been a while. I checked a week ago and was told they're waiting on another batch of panels so they can finish out the order. Checked again today, same story. All the IOs are done, they're applying the overlays to the panels they have now. It's taking a bit longer than I expected, but they're still working on it.

TAITO said:
Hello David,

We are sorry to say that G5500518A Control Sticker for DIA has trouble at warehouse, we cannot ship it within this year. We apologize for the trouble.

As for 2nd lot of Control Plate, it seems there is delay due to year-end rush. Will let you know as soon as we get the schedule.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
So that's that. We're waiting on production of the DIA overlays and the second batch of panels to fulfill the order. If anyone has any feedback, let me know and I'll see if we can do anything.

Are you getting overlays itself as well or panel with overlay put on already?

Last edited:
Both, just the DIA overlay production is behind schedule and waiting on the last panels to complete the order

This don’t affect the jvs I/O orders correct?

thats all im missing to turn my vewlix on :/

TAITO said:
Hello David,

We are sorry to say that G5500518A Control Sticker for DIA has trouble at warehouse, we cannot ship it within this year. We apologize for the trouble.

As for 2nd lot of Control Plate, it seems there is delay due to year-end rush. Will let you know as soon as we get the schedule.

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.
So that's that. We're waiting on production of the DIA overlays and the second batch of panels to fulfill the order. If anyone has any feedback, let me know and I'll see if we can do anything.
Bummer, but thanks for the update.

That's the blue sticker and then control plates are the 2player cps right?

At least it seems like they will fill it even if it's not ready before eoy.

They just responded today, but have no answer about production. I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm not worried that the parts won't get finished or anything, but its far, far out of my projected completion time. That's the best update I can give right now ):

Thanks for the update. I realize there's not much you can do from your end; the parts get here when they get here ||
Exactly, but im going to still go cry my self to sleep.

F9C49F99-452B-4E7E-A9AB-8D01CD45BC4E.gif

Alright here's what I've got for now. Some of the overlays are waiting production, they should be done mid-February. I asked if they could send everything else; what panels are done and the other parts right away so we can get those squared away, or if it is better to wait until everything is ready. Opinions? It will cost a chunk more to split the shipments probably. I'll see what they say. This is still way over the time I expected it all to take.

For me the panel is a "nice to have" not a "need to have" so I don't mind waiting for cheaper shipping personally.

Thirded! I don't mind to wait until everything is ready together.

Back