What's new
Hello
Here the final version of my panel for rhythm tengoku with sanwa controls like in the original cabinet.

The RGB outputs are connected to a led strip in the speakers, the ccl top to the header and the ccl bottom to the bezel light. All are in leds

thanks again for adding it to the compatibility list ;)

Nicely done.

Don't know how I missed this when you all traced out the output wiring, I just traced it too when I built my panel.

The original panel replaces the CP upper. A few (myself included) have made custom panels to fit the normal CP mount.

Anyone out there who can sell me a pre-cut panel and maybe some artwork? I'd love to have one of these myself.

Anyone out there who can sell me a pre-cut panel and maybe some artwork? I'd love to have one of these myself.
I have one blank left but knocking out the holes is time consuming. I'm not in a hurry to make another lol. Codecrank is who I got my blank sega panels from. A qmax knock out punch and a pilot bit is all you need to do the cutting.

The original panel replaces the CP upper. A few (myself included) have made custom panels to fit the normal CP mount.
Yeah, no, I know. Trying to source those speciality panels is always a pain in the ass at best, and a waiting game at worst.

woa. I missed this thread as well, I was about to start and I just noticed this , I was about to start designing the artwork and buy some buttons..

do you mind sharing the art file you designed ? I've never see those buttons for sale anywhere.

Our HFS dedicated arcade cabinet at HFS V Vierzon event

Thanks to Iro for the CP, Jay for the decrypted rom, Smallcab for the buttons and Steven for the I/O type 3

All run in led (incompatible lamp, the game reboot, the I/O dont like), on CF with security chip CF on Naomi 1 and Jap bios H

uc

uc

uc

Last edited:
nice ! I've got everyhing ready to go but the DAMN BUTTONS ... the real sanwa are super pricey .. like 300$ worth of buttons.
what buttons did you use ?

nice ! I've got everyhing ready to go but the DAMN BUTTONS ... the real sanwa are super pricey .. like 300$ worth of buttons.
what buttons did you use ?
It's a Sanwa buttons, we are lucky to have a generous sponsor (smallcab) without whom all this would not be possible

Back