What's new

mangofreak

Student
Reaction score
Fruity Greetings!

French living and working in Tokyo.

I have started playing arcade games with MAME many many thousands of moons ago. Then It went Real when I bought a NNC with a naomi followed by a MVS and a ST-V system.
I came across the forum many months ago when I was googling for the ST-V multi...so far, I haven't got one YET thanks to the "too much good reviews" on Paradise's shipping practices ;)

Anyway, Looking forward to all the nice projects happening here!

Where in Tokyo are you? I'm in Adachi-ku, not far from Nippori. Trying to get some arcade stuff happening in the area since I've got a dedicated office, cabs / superguns, and several PCBs.

giphy.gif

Where in Tokyo are you? I'm in Adachi-ku, not far from Nippori. Trying to get some arcade stuff happening in the area since I've got a dedicated office, cabs / superguns, and several PCBs.
can I drop in on you if I'm ever in the area? I'm trying to get back to JP to see my friends again, and I'd love to meet ya, you've always been so helpful across the forums.

and Mangofreak, welcome aboard man!

Works for me! Just let me know a few days in advance. Schedule is pretty hectic lately.

cool man, it wouldn't be any time soon tho :( hopefully in the near future!

hey and welcome :D
I am moving close to Tokyo in a couple of days so it's nice to hear there are some ppl there from this community :D

Welcome! It's so cool that you live in Video Game Heaven. I don't know whether you have heard from lukemorse1 before but I hope you'll meet him there.

Lol I live in Ogi Ohashi!

Back