What's new

Frank_fjs

Multi Boyz 4 Lyfe
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
SEGA MEGA DRIVE (GENESIS) 2 NEO-GEO CONTROLLER ADAPTERS

MD2NEO.jpg

WARNING: THESE ARE POWERED DEVICES - THE METAL SHROUDS OF THE DB15 / DB9 CONNECTORS ARE GROUNDED AND EACH CONNECTOR CONTAINS A +5V PIN. INADVERTENT CONTACT BETWEEN GROUND AND +5V WILL CREATE A SHORT CIRCUIT AND DAMAGE THE ADAPTER / YOUR SUPERGUN / YOUR POWER SUPPLY. - PLEASE ONLY CONNECT / DISCONNECT WITH THE POWER TURNED OFF.

Converts SEGA Mega Drive (Genesis) controllers to Neo-Geo controller standard.

Compatible with both official and third party 3 and 6 button Mega Drive (Genesis) controllers, including the 8BITDO M30 (either 2.4G or Bluetooth versions - I recommend the 2.4G version) & Krikzz Joycon.

DB15 pinout:
DB15.png

Button mapping:

rb-sga-001_20_1_1200x1200.png
  • Mega Drive BUTTON A to Jamma INPUT 1 OR Jamma INPUT 4 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 1)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON B to Jamma INPUT 2 OR Jamma INPUT 5 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 2)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON C to Jamma INPUT 3 OR Jamma INPUT 6 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 3)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON X to Jamma INPUT 4 OR Jamma INPUT 1 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 1)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON Y to Jamma INPUT 5 OR Jamma INPUT 2 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 2)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON Z to Jamma INPUT 6 OR Jamma INPUT 3 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 3)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON START to Jamma INPUT START
  • Mega Drive BUTTON MODE to Jamma INPUT COIN
Autofire Feature - Hold down start followed by any of the 6 face buttons for 1 second to enable autofire. Same procedure to disable. Any combination of buttons may be activated.

Pricing in Australian Dollars:

Price per unit: $25 (Limit of 2 per customer, priority given to Minigun users - shipping charges for up to 2 units)

Shipping within Australia:
  • $4 in a padded envelope sent as a letter - no tracking
  • $10 in a box sent as a registered parcel with tracking
USA:
  • $10 in a padded envelope sent as a letter via economy airmail - no tracking
  • $25 in a box sent via registered airmail with tracking
Rest of world:
  • $30 in a box sent via registered airmail with tracking
Current orders:
Paid orders:

Fulfilled orders:

0 units left from this current batch that I'm building.

Last edited:
I use these with a minigun and 8bitdo m30 2.4ghz as my test bench setup. They are fantastic.

Is this the same one that I was in the queue for earlier ?

In that case I would still like 4 :D

Added everyone I think. That's it for this batch, will take another order once these are finalised.

Thanks for adding me to the list! I am looking forward to getting those MD2NEOs!

Please put me down for 2 for your next batch as well. Thank you!

Hi Frank, didn't see my name on the list. I'd like to be on for 2 as well.

Hi. I would be interested in one from the next batch, if possible. Thanks!

I will get through the first batch first, then begin the second batch shortly after. First batch isn't far off completion, so it won't be long.

PCBs are in, won't be long now. I have enough parts to cover the first batch with more on the way for the second batch.
71763879_10218387713537209_1334877772627050496_n.jpg

SEGA Mega Drive (Genesis) to Neo-Geo controller adapters
MD2NEO.jpg

Converts SEGA Mega Drive (Genesis) controllers to Neo-Geo controller standard.

Compatible with both official and third party 3 and 6 button Mega Drive (Genesis) controllers, including the 8BITDO M30 (either 2.4G or Bluetooth versions - I recommend the 2.4G version).

DB15 pinout:

DB15.png

Button mapping:

rb-sga-001_20_1_1200x1200.png

• Mega Drive BUTTON A to Jamma INPUT 1 OR Jamma INPUT 4 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 1)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON B to Jamma INPUT 2 OR Jamma INPUT 5 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 2)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON C to Jamma INPUT 3 OR Jamma INPUT 6 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 3)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON X to Jamma INPUT 4 OR Jamma INPUT 1 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 1)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON Y to Jamma INPUT 5 OR Jamma INPUT 2 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 2)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON Z to Jamma INPUT 6 OR Jamma INPUT 3 (selectable via SLIDE SWITCH 3)
  • Mega Drive BUTTON START to Jamma INPUT START
  • Mega Drive BUTTON MODE to Jamma INPUT COIN
Autofire Feature - Hold down start followed by any of the 6 face buttons for 1 second to enable autofire. Same procedure to disable. Any combination of buttons may be activated.

Pricing in Australian Dollars

Price per unit: $25 (Limit of 2 per customer, priority given to Minigun users - shipping charges for up to 2 units)

Shipping within Australia:

• $4 in a padded envelope sent as a letter - no tracking
  • $10 in a box sent as a registered parcel with tracking
USA:
  • $25 in a box sent via registered airmail with tracking
Rest of world:
  • $30 in a box sent via registered airmail with tracking
Current orders:
0 units left from this current batch that I'm building.
just saw these - already have the old ones, i need to upgrade for the button swap feature alone - put me up for two in an upcoming batch please :D

I am very interested in the product and want to order it. However, I do not know how to order. How do you order products?

I am very interested in the product and want to order it. However, I do not know how to order. How do you order products?
I shall add you to the list. Then we can work out payment / shipping via PM.

I received mine today and these are fantastic!

Pairs great with the 8bitdo wireless pads and it's great having the button remapping easily toggled via slide switches.

Good stuff Frank, thanks again. :thumbsup:

Back