What's new

friedpotatoz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo, I'm John from Seattle, use to live in Houston. People might know me as "jon713" on the neogeo/klov forums. Been collecting since 2010, glad to be here.
jonscandy.jpg

Good to see ya on board, starting to see a lot of familiar faces around here.

Hello fellow Washingtonian, fellow Japanese cabinet owner, and fellow wrestling fan. Here I though I was cool owning a Capcom Impress. That's one hell of a game room!

Hello fellow Washingtonian, fellow Japanese cabinet owner, and fellow wrestling fan. Here I though I was cool owning a Capcom Impress. That's one hell of a game room!
Hey, where do you stay? Those Impresses are nice, my buddy had one in Houston wanted to buy it off of him but he didn't want to let it go. Only cab I'm really looking for is a MVU-4, but I hear those are getting rare.

I'm in the renton area...

Hey, where do you stay? Those Impresses are nice, my buddy had one in Houston wanted to buy it off of him but he didn't want to let it go. Only cab I'm really looking for is a MVU-4, but I hear those are getting rare.
I'm in the renton area...
I'm up in the Bothell / Mill Creek area. I actually have a local friend with an MVU-4-25. I tried to trick him into putting it at my place when he moved. Sadly it didn't work out. ;)

Back