What's new

dexster

Student
Reaction score
with the cps2 multi a sticker is provided for the larger cut out (it is a little colourful but it is growing on me)
however as we are aware on the b-board there is a cut out for a smaller sticker...

i was thinking something like 'CPS' with 'II' in the background in the white yellow and blue capcom colours?

or maybe something like the circular " 'intel inside' pentium " logo
but with something like " 'multi inside' darksoft " be better?

i have already asked PascalP however it is not worth it for just one sticker (which i totally understand)

just posting this and hopefully there is enough interest for a smallish run to be feasible.

Yes I still plan on doing a quick design :)
Can you get me the measurements of the original sticker and perhaps I have a free hour this week...

i have the top cover at the paint shop atm,
getting a fresh coat of silver...
as soon as i get it back, i will provide the measurements

Here is the file I sent you via PM, happy to hear opinions from others :)

Attachments

• FDE55C76-F77B-44E8-A2E1-0CCB19753ECF.png
    FDE55C76-F77B-44E8-A2E1-0CCB19753ECF.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 210
You're talking something sized to fit in the serial sticker area?

Nice!

I'd probably be in for one or two. Mines in the metal case now, but that's a nice design and I might still want it on there, or possibly on my Big Blue directly.

I'd be pretty keen on it!

My serial number sticker is gone, so it'd be nice to have something on it. WIll also need to get a CPS2 Multi label

just got the cover back...

the smaller cut out is
6.5cm long and 4cm tall

and i am not sure what others are thinking but i am leaning to the 'multi inside' darksoft logo (in the intel pentium theme)

also, would i be able to order another cps2 multi sticker, i think i prefer cps2 label 3

@dexster I will try to give it a go this week.
Also I have the other CPS2 labels in stock if you need any :)

Back