What's new

Yo!

ThatMattyC

Beginner
Reaction score
I was tipped off about Arcade Projects when I met @evilsim recently top bloke!

I used to have a LAI Neo Geo MVS cab and one of those XXXX in 1 cocktail cabs.

I hope to learn some more arcade knowledge here and maybe even make a few new mates contacts for when I dive into my next Arcade Project. :)

Thanks for having me.

Last edited:
Yo whatup dude , being you said you got lai its safe to say your a fellow dinky die aussie like myself , i have a lai cab also it is the 4P turtles type can but its a streetfighter hyper fighting conversation by lai with the sf panel

I love the lai neogeos? Is it one of the red ones? What carts do you favour in using in it

Welcome @ThatMattyC !! I've got my astro cab pretty well setup now, come by and play sometime.

Attachments

• IMG_20191007_180317_compress35.jpg
    IMG_20191007_180317_compress35.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 120
Yo whatup dude , being you said you got lai its safe to say your a fellow dinky die aussie like myself , i have a lai cab also it is the 4P turtles type can but its a streetfighter hyper fighting conversation by lai with the sf panel

I love the lai neogeos? Is it one of the red ones? What carts do you favour in using in it
I used to have I had to part with my cabs years ago. :(

It was a Turtles and a Streety at some stage before I got it.

neogeo02.jpg

Welcome @ThatMattyC !! I've got my astro cab pretty well setup now, come by and play sometime.
Awesome! Let me know when your free and I'll pop over.

Ohh yeah thats the one baby haha lovely man i feel they are the rolls royce of the lai world 2 2p distance is amazing and they are so striking as a cab heres mine D3BC15C6-9EF5-499C-BC31-C3AAC8363429.jpeg

Back