What's new

Zitz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey y’all just had a crazy idea but then it made me think for a second and now here we are
In the modern era we are in im sure alot of you have heard or encountered these wireless or “Qi” chargers for your mobile and other devices we now daily use
I usually get home late at night after work and phone is on low by then and the charger for the phone is by my bed so i thought id get one for the machines control panel (awsd) , now my question is does anyone know or has had experience with if a wireless charger is near your arcade monitor will it have a negative effect on it , say magnetic field or even act like a degauss wand ?
I assume these work on magnetic field sonit isnt crazy to think it might interfere,
Yes i could just plug in a lead and plug and be done with it but if i can have a wireless stand it would be cool , just wanting to hear others theories or experience with this if any cheers guys

the field will mess with your monitor slowly.
they are also only about 50% efficient - throw it away and get yourself a magnetic charge-port adapter instead. :)

Thanks for the answer dude and the suggestion i will look now :)

Back