What's new

alberto1225

Professional
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I got many blank SS twin stick cases in my storage. The case itself still looks mint so I decided to make a custom panel for it.
I have made the revision of the color and the new finish turn out great compared to my previous works
Check the attached file and let me know if you need anything.

button configuration
  • 1L6B ( Noir layout)
  • 1L8B (Noir layout)
  • 1L8B-VLX ( vewlix layout)
  • 1L8B-OG ( Saturn layout)
Overlay finish
  • Black / Silver
  • NAC theme
Panel feature
  • Rust resistant and shining 1.5mm stainless (304) panel.
  • Overlay is printed on 0.5mm PC with anti-scratch surface.
  • Panel mounts compatible with 4 type of mounting plate
Check your joystick before buying. Other types need custom adapter

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 1L6B Noir.JPG
    1L6B Noir.JPG
    211 KB · Views: 2,656
  • 1L8B VLX.JPG
    1L8B VLX.JPG
    319.2 KB · Views: 2,582
Last edited:
Looks sick! Have one as well and it is beautiful!!

What I wanna get, specifically:

• Virtua Stick HSS-0136 default layout (yes, the weird one)
  • Twin Stick HSS-0151 possible request: could I request that layout with real holes drilled where the fake buttons are?
    • 2x12mm for each green circle
    • 1x24mm for the blue circle
    • 1x30mm for the orange circle
    • I would be okay with the default layout if that's not practical, though.
  • Archived SVG link to both - Copy text from bottom box on the page and paste into notepad and save as (All Files, not .TXT) HSS-Sticks.svg.

Hopefully it's available. Really excited about ordering plexi! =D

Last edited:
Hi Alberto,

I am interested in :
- HSS-0136 default layout with Seimitsu mount plate
- 1L6B noir layout with Sanwa mount plate

if you could create a neogeo layout (1L4B-R) It would be great !

Hei Alberto, do you have an artwork template for the HSS-0151? Would a one-off artwork be at all feasible or do you only run in bulk?
(What would be a MOQ for a custom panel artwork?)
Cheers!

Any possibility to comission 2 panels from you??

I wonder what sticks would even fit in the hss 0136 case,, i presume that larger sticks like the ls40 would not fit.

anyways alberto i would love to do business

I wonder what sticks would even fit in the hss 0136 case,, i presume that larger sticks like the ls40 would not fit.

Panel mounts will supports 4 type of mounting plates. the picture shows 3 types. I will check tonight. It's semitsu one.
28426284384_e5300a21bc_b.jpg

Awesome panels ^^ Sir , can you do the same for a SATURN HSS-0130 one ? Cheers :thumbup:

Panel mounts will supports 4 type of mounting plates. the picture shows 3 types. I will check tonight. It's semitsu one.
28426284384_e5300a21bc_b.jpg
i was thinking more in the lines off height in the case. I think there is enough space for jlf and ls56 but not ls32 and ls40

@ Appley81

LS-32 with SS plate will work. I have move stick hole slight up and there is enough space for it.

Just wondering if these panels are still available? Looking for a 1L6B layout that will fit a Sanwa JLF.

Hi Alberto, I would be interested in a replacement Twin Sticks overlay for the HSS-0151/0154 if you are interested..
My current overlay is starting to lift and I'm sure I've shown this design before...

rap_ot210mm.png

Last edited:
+1 for this. Another interested person

Specifically interested in a replacement panel for my HSS-0136 (LS-32 stick)

How could I not actually ever post the way my sticks turned out?!

Alberto did frickin' brilliant work and I feel bad for not showing them off here: https://imgur.com/a/sPhXKdY

I never did the Twin Stick setup but mostly because I broke down and bought a VCD-18-C.

edit: Replaced the gallery with a cleaner-lookin' one. Old one here - https://imgur.com/a/MiimwOm

Last edited:
Back