What's new
Interesting it comes with a jvs board I wonder if could used that for other systems as well.

Yaton sent me a pic of these. He has 140 units in total :S

I'll wait for the eventual fire sale.
Fr sure. Im alos not a 100% these are NOS either, they are most likely refurbs/conversions by taito to be TTX+ from the original TTX.
So they are NOR? ;)

Also, I think TGM3 does work on the TX2 multi with some hacking... but it's buggy as hell so forget playing it seriously.

I bought one, but not on eBay, is's on TAOBAO (like aliexpress).
The seller claims to have more than 200 newly units in stock. In China, the seller's stock has sold out rapidly.

This TTX + is some used.

I guess it should work for a while, then be disassembled and boxed into inventory.

Its hardware configuration is completely consistent with the public TTX+ datasheet, and it has a copy of the original half life2 arcade version.

I tried to install a multigames frontend, but it cant run because I can't install the drivers for 9800PRO graphics card. Even through device manager(devmgmt.msc), or ATI's driver utility.

==================
edit: I didn't find any USB licenses in the package box. this box accessory only has power cord, DVI to VGA, and an IO board.

Attachments

• DSC_0351_调整大小.JPG
    DSC_0351_调整大小.JPG
    403.2 KB · Views: 229
  • DSC_0352_调整大小.JPG
    DSC_0352_调整大小.JPG
    379.4 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC_0353_调整大小.JPG
    DSC_0353_调整大小.JPG
    276.8 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC_0354_调整大小.JPG
    DSC_0354_调整大小.JPG
    361.8 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC_0355_调整大小.JPG
    DSC_0355_调整大小.JPG
    378.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
I purchased one of the units from Yaton. It arrived very quick.
Unboxing looks identical to the post above, no doubt from the same source.

Given the stickers on the case and HDD module, I'm guessing these units were factory upgraded from Type X to X+. No idea if they are refurbished or not, the inside of the case was very clean. No dust on the fans at all.

The game boots, but throws an I/O error (-3) without the JVS board connected. Once I powered up the JVS board and connected it, the game starts with no problems.
It appears no dongle is necessary.

Attachments

• hl2.jpg
    hl2.jpg
    642.5 KB · Views: 203
There is no dongle. The game image is paired both to the harddrive and the motherboard. Clone the harddrive, it will boot to an error. Swap the motherboard for a different one, it will boot to an error. If the CMOS battery dies on the motherboard, it will brick the game.

He had a couple listings sell out of them with the links in this thread. Not sure what else to make of it.

If anyone buying one of those X+ is swapping to a normal 9600SE to run X1 games let me know, I'd be interested in the 9800XT and I might have an extra 9600SE with the JAMMA BIOS to trade.

Ordered one of TTX he listed up a week or so ago.

First time ordering from Yaton. Does he normally provide tracking numbers?

The last 4 or 5 things I bought from Yaton he gave me tracking numbers but they came up as "label created but not yet dropped off" on USPS... and remained in that status even after I received them, and even though the tracking numbers matched what was on the box.

not sure what he's using now for delivery service but they're coming from china and have a domestic tracking number, it's almost like he's using a forwarding service inside the USA but they're clearly not getting the packages scanned in correctly.

heads up my half life 2 box was actually a type x2 model a1.05 on the shell. looks like it was updated at the factory as it had a sticker over a sticker. the origional box it came in was also a taito x2 box identifying it was half life 2 server v2.0

Received my TTX1 from Yaton. Unlike the pics above, mine was the computer only, no cables or other hookups. One of the outside case mounting brackets with screw holes was slightly bent, but nothing to fuss over. Inside is clean, but the IDE cable inside feels like made it has a film of smoke on it.

Threw in a sata ssd and it powered on with no issues though =)

could those JVS cards be adapted to work in a Vewlix instead of the PCB that fits inside the control panel?

I've got a fastio Diamond Black and one of these PCB's and wondered if it was an option?

Back