What's new
@Aval0n I actually have been thinking about that for some time now. Its possible I may make that later.
The art is UV reversed printed onto the plexi.
Thanks!

Here's a thought. What if for the labels, you left that part empty/clear and just had an area for text that would allow people to make their own button labels and tape them on from the back to be seen? That way people could have whatever they want.

Awesome work! I've been watching your IG for a few months to see how the final product would turn out. Turned out really great. Good job man. Any chance in the future of doing something like a 1 player template with less buttons?

@Aval0n I felt like some people would run into the problem too little/ too much blank space.
@muffman Thanks man, your the 2nd person to ask. I've made the template for it. Unfortunately I don't have enough interest to produce it. The shop wont make just a few. Hopefully more ask about it.

I wonder what percentage of people here, or just basic collectors in general, run linked cabs vs 2 player setups?

My cabs are linked, and I'd never run them 2 player, but I think that I might be in some bit of a minority on that from what I see as far as interest in 2 player panels goes.

Somehow I missed this. I did catch it yesterday on Facebook and got put on the list though! :)

I wonder what percentage of people here, or just basic collectors in general, run linked cabs vs 2 player setups?

My cabs are linked, and I'd never run them 2 player, but I think that I might be in some bit of a minority on that from what I see as far as interest in 2 player panels goes.
I doubt we have many competitive people here on this forum besides linking 2 cabs to play VS takes alot of space I myself don't have the room for that. That said head to head matches are sex, after I went to round 1 and experienced it myself I don't feel like going back.

@Aurich did not quite understand what you meant earlier. If your talking about a single player panel, your like the 3rd person to ask because they are running a linked cab. I have a template made out for it, but not enough demand to produce for such small quantities.

I doubt we have many competitive people here on this forum besides linking 2 cabs to play VS takes alot of space I myself don't have the room for that.
I think that's probably true. I'm a competitive player, and all my cabs are linked. But I suspect I'm an exception to that rule.

If your talking about a single player panel, your like the 3rd person to ask because they are running a linked cab. I have a template made out for it, but not enough demand to produce for such small quantities.
More just musing about how many people would want that because they run single player cabs. I'm not asking for it myself, I have my own solutions already with a custom RFID reader and a volume knob that mounts in the coin return hole. I think your panels looks great though.

Amazing work! May I be put down for a Black one without labels as well?

Hey! I'll take a black with no labels, please!

May i be on the list for onr blue, no label? would you have a Bill of Materials for the other components so we know what components fit?

Do we know a cost? Sorry I just skimmed the thread.

I'd be interested in 2 blue and 1 black. All with no labels please :)

Back