What's new

Fluffy

Champion
Reaction score
A colleague asked me about adding games to a Pandora "3D games" box, no idea if it is "original" or a "clone" (...as they are pretty much all an ARM SoC running the same emulators). It has the name "AUS" molded into the case. The manual mentions a hardcoded games database "2D_game_list_v0.1.xlsx" to detect emulated games, but the only hit for that name seems to be a Korean blog. (And I guess this message in the future...)
I cracked it open and had a look at the SD-card, but that just seems to use encrypted sqlite databases, so maybe the xlsx is just a dump of that database and not really required. Can anyone point me into the right direction for more information?

Edit:
Motherboard is labelled SG.GME.AMG.R1.8, and it looks similar to many of the other boards.
IMG_20191021_211338.jpg

I am tempted to try https://github.com/sebastian404/japb_retroarch, but I don't have a suitable SD-card right now ...

Last edited:
I just got myself one of these but it's very different. It's got a H3 quadcore and 1gb ram, they sent me a retropie image along with it.

Problem is the cga signal is bad on both my ms9 and pfx and the vga is not detected on the PFX. I spent quite some time hacking these along with "RedboX" on J+ forums and now these boards finally have enough power to run UMK3 and such but the video output is bad.
Works fine on hdmi though. I need to dump my card(s) as mine boot from internal sd and don't need USB bull :)

A colleague asked me about adding games to a Pandora "3D games" box, no idea if it is "original" or a "clone" (...as they are pretty much all an ARM SoC running the same emulators). It has the name "AUS" molded into the case. The manual mentions a hardcoded games database "2D_game_list_v0.1.xlsx" to detect emulated games, but the only hit for that name seems to be a Korean blog. (And I guess this message in the future...)
I cracked it open and had a look at the SD-card, but that just seems to use encrypted sqlite databases, so maybe the xlsx is just a dump of that database and not really required. Can anyone point me into the right direction for more information?

Edit:
Motherboard is labelled SG.GME.AMG.R1.8, and it looks similar to many of the other boards.
IMG_20191021_211338.jpg

I am tempted to try https://github.com/sebastian404/japb_retroarch, but I don't have a suitable SD-card right now ...
ive been working on pandoras 3d games for 2 days and I have found out how to add games to it snes and nes games more to come

Reactions: nem
@Fluffy if your buddy does not care about CGA then we have a retropie image with hdmi where you can add anything you want. Lmk

I think he installed it in his holiday cottage for now, but I'll mention it to him.

Back