What's new

djsheep

Multi Boyz Overlord
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
badcrt.png

So how do you recap this?

Yeah, pretty neatly done the Japanese Nichicon caps. Not the AMB repairs like the first two. Get cardboards for these tubes and they will be priceless.

I'm not the biggest cat fan (I've got a dog/more of a dog guy) but damn I think its time to get one...
We've got mice this year in the ghetto like I've never seen (and I can't use poison as I mentioned owning a dog who will eat any random crap off the floor he finds).

I need some badass street cat, maybe missing an ear?
Ready to rip and shred these pests into red piles of inside-out goo at my feet.

meh, they wont catch mice for you. They will sit on the highest spot in the room and look down upon you. Thats all they are good at.

meh, they wont catch mice for you. They will sit on the highest spot in the room and look down upon you. Thats all they are good at.
That's why I need a badass, cold blooded killer cat!
If it won't kill I won't feed it. :evil:

My cat came off the street into my home, definitely one of the best things to happen to me. This cat on top of this Viper machine looks like it's mean enough and could do the job for you @jassin000

viper.jpg

My cat came off the street into my home, definitely one of the best things to happen to me. This cat on top of this Viper machine looks like it's mean enough and could do the job for you @jassin000

viper.jpg
Thats not a felis catus. But see what I mean by looking down on you?

Back