What's new

Crimson Kino

Student
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I made an account on here a while ago but kept forgetting to make an introduction post. I recently bought a Namco Noir and working on getting a Supergun for a friend of mine. I've been lurking on the minigun page and my friend decided to try his hand on it. We have a PCB of Gunbird 2 and TMNT is on the way. We're hoping we can get this up and running soon. I will start asking questions on that soon because we are both new to this. Sorry if I'm a bother!

Love me some classic TMNT, love TiT as well but IDK even with the improvements/advancements to the game play something about the original arcade.
UQlvhc7.jpg

Maybe its compounded for me because while TiT had a reasonably good port on SNES (I still have some problems with it) the OG Turtles only had that shit NES version.
096tmntarcade.png
096tmntnes.png

Welcome to da arcade party :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@jassin000 Thanks! I'm loving how TMNT looks on that Vewlix right now. Vewlix is my dream cabinet but none in my area from what I can tell. I'm thinking of putting TMNT on my Namco Noir and whenever I bring it to my friend's place, using the supergun. I can't wait to get pics of it up and running.

Back