What's new
Are Dimm update services still on the table? As I have one on the way, and am hoping to run a CF setup. If not if anyone could point me in the correct direction that would be appreciated.

Are Dimm update services still on the table? As I have one on the way, and am hoping to run a CF setup. If not if anyone could point me in the correct direction that would be appreciated.
Yup. Just PM me.

Kit Compact Flash Naomi ------ $ 100 da solo / $ 125 con un gioco

9uhw1nK.jpg

HY1Q9Si.jpg

Scheda CF aggiuntiva con gioco installato ----- $ 25

Converti Dimm normale in Rev. 4.02 per l'uso di CF ----- $ 25 più la spedizione di ritorno o gratis con l'acquisto del kit CF (paghi la spedizione di ritorno)
Hello :)

Could you sell me the kit?
i'm italian :)

i have an original as a kit ...sec pining it out.... as you have it now. 123456(left to right) pin 3 is 5v and pin 5 is gnd

So are this CF kits still being made? I got a Net Dimm years ago but I never got around to starting on this project.

Yes I can still build one for you.

Hi, I'm reaching out to see if you still do the Normal Dimm upgrade?

No LP
There is a program sold on another site that is used to load the game onto the card. Also, the program will extract the security key from the CF card if you use a CF reader installed on the PC's IDE bus. You need the security key in order for the game to load and boot. Once you have the key you can just load the card using a usb reader.

Back