Pinned CPS2 Roll-Up Packs: All roms for the CPS2 kit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It is a romhack. Maybe there’s something in the modified code. Maybe I’ll try to reproduce it. Does it work ok if you leave the button connected but only coin up with coins, or do you have to disconnect it entirely?
      multis: cps* ttx2 gnet f3 mvs sega st-v/16b/24/c2/naomi(netboot) sys2x6 m72
      cabs: sega blast city x2 | taito vewlix c + egret ii
      links: klov/vaps games list | custom fight sticks
      projects: conversions, various repairs
    • As for the bug the I don't know how you wired the buttons but some reason it's thinking the Service Menu button is the start button and I'm 60% sure I did an AND on the input make sure the code will just read the start buttons.

It's been couple of years but I will just say it the only way i would go back to hacking ST is if some one makes a disassembly to it.
    • mountainmanjed wrote:

As for the bug the I don't know how you wired the buttons but some reason it's thinking the Service Menu button is the start button and I'm 60% sure I did an AND on the input make sure the code will just read the start buttons.

It's been couple of years but I will just say it the only way i would go back to hacking ST is if some one makes a disassembly to it.
      thanks for your insight. That button adds a credit, and I believe its somehow sending a signal to the board even when not pressed. Havent really messed around with it, I just disconnected the ground to it and enjoy the rom. I suspect it's a problem with the button? Going to try it on another big blue I have by holding down the service menu button on it and see if it freezes the rom .

But the way, thank you very much for the rom hack! It's very cool and appreciated!